[3.5] The Wrath of Baron von Kittykiller

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I have been thinking about how much easier it would be, but I planned on a wizard so I am sticking to my guns

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Well, I may be spitballin' here, but this is supposed to be a silly game. You may have an easier time paring down your spell list if you can find a common theme that will support your wrasslin' persona over "what will kill the most people".

Scott DeWar

Hero bizkit. I have been thinking on your previous post and would have to say that you are right that I seem to be in need of specializing in what spells he would have. i think keeping the energy spells to two types would benifit me greatly.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
With a feat like Energy Substitution, you could change any energy spell to the type of energy you'd prefer. Of course, as a Wizard, you're pretty feat-starved as it is.

When I say "theme", I mean, what spells do you want to make your wrestler do what you want? I expect a lot of Touch spells, spells to improve his chances of grappling, maybe some clever movement-type spells... :)

Scott DeWar

there are also spells like dex and str and con buffing and there also the spels like belker claws and magic fang that make nat weapons magical. greater magic fang wopuld make his hands more then just +1. then there are his 'helpers' incase of time of need such as summon un deaad V

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Technically not... only in the case of Monks does magic fang et al make hands magical. It's weird, I know, but so it goes. Now, if he shapeshifts into an animal...

Now, summoning undead as a tag team partner, that's just creepy. ;)

WarlockLord

First Post
Sorry, I haven't been following along. But now that it's spring break, I'll start the game tomorrow. If your character isn't completely finished, I'll hold off on combat/challenges till you're ready.

Scott DeWar

Herobizkit:

Just looked up energy sub and it requires having a meta-magic feat prior to it so it will in effect cost me 2 slots. I am taking it any way, though.

Remove ads