[3.5] The Wrath of Baron von Kittykiller

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Hey Scott, I'm curious as to why your wizard speel list is so large? :)

If I understand "the rules" correctly, wizards get 2 new spells per experience level. Assuming you didn't buy the new ones, you "should" have something like all 0, 5 1st level, and 4 of each spell level up to 5th (all/5/4/4/4/4). Save yourself a headache. ;)

I mean, if you're a wizard wrestler, wouldn't you have spells to make you, I dunno, a better wrestler? ;)

I think too much.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Tao is, I'd say, 95% complete. I added magic items. I wasn't 100% sure of the wealth for level 10, so I checked on the Pathfinder PDF and got 62k - I assume it's not that far off.

I still have to dither with the appearance of the information, adjust skills, and pick up some mundane equipment.

I really "wrestled" with the idea of a rod of splendor, but a free tent 1/week wasn't enough to tip the scales.

I also now have a Cha 18 and a +3 to all my Cha-based checks. I shoulda taken Profession (manager) but I should be fine with what I have. ;)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hero:
I had cut and pasted that list from a compiled list that I have made. It is being made within reason soon here, jsut need more time. I gotta do some running around during the day when I wake up and when I get home from work after 12:30 is when I am working on it. Unfortunatelu i didn't get inside the house until after 2 am last night.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
Hero:
I had cut and pasted that list from a compiled list that I have made. It is being made within reason soon here, jsut need more time. I gotta do some running around during the day when I wake up and when I get home from work after 12:30 is when I am working on it. Unfortunatelu i didn't get inside the house until after 2 am last night.
Haha no worries, Scotty ol' bean. I was just rather surprised when you said "I have over 1000 spells and this is my 'pared down' list"... and it's huge! lol

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
no no! I only had some 300 or 400 at the start. not 1000. 1000 is how many pages I was told a blessed book has.

Remove ads