(3.X D&D/d20) Recruiting: The First (Now OOC)

Arkhandus

First Post
Yeah, just haven't been able to log in and post most of the time this week cuz the googleads keep freezing my browser. It gets frustrating to try several times in the course of an hour without getting past the log-in page (if even that far). Finally managed to get all the way through this time and start posting again. Going to try installing Firefox this weekend to see if I can avoid the stupid googleads problem with that, assuming this old machine/OS will handle it in the first place. -_-

Will try to update The First and A Hard Time In Harrowdale before going to bed.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Yeah, just haven't been able to log in and post most of the time this week cuz the googleads keep freezing my browser. It gets frustrating to try several times in the course of an hour without getting past the log-in page (if even that far). Finally managed to get all the way through this time and start posting again. Going to try installing Firefox this weekend to see if I can avoid the stupid googleads problem with that, assuming this old machine/OS will handle it in the first place. -_-

Will try to update The First and A Hard Time In Harrowdale before going to bed.

It sucks that you are having computer problems when accessing ENWorld. I'm sure we all hope you can get it worked out.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
NP GlassEye, we are all still here although computer is giving Ark trouble. We will get everything back to normal after the hoildays I hope. :)

Till then is the group ready to march on??

HM

GlassEye

Adventurer
I think our wounds are light enough that we can continue on. Kaznak said we should go back and I think Falryn agreed with him. Angrboda doesn't agree and is making a big assumption that everyone is going to follow her lead. So as far as she is concerned, the group is ready to go on. Though she may realize that little was done with the wolf corpses while she was recovering and decide to take a stab at harvesting some supplies from them.

Arkhandus

First Post
Apologies for my infrequent activity on EN World these past few weeks. Wound up too busy on the weekend to download and install Firefox, though I did clear enough room on the hard drive earlier in the week. So I'm still having trouble getting far enough into the forums/threads to post most of the time before my browser freezes up from googleads.

Trying to update my threads now.

GlassEye

Adventurer
Yes, I know we didn't actually get the sinews and pelts from the wolves. Angrboda doesn't, however, since she was unconscious/resting for a large amount of time. Later as she was packing up her gear she saw Forge pack up the pelt he skinned and she assumed that everything had been salvaged from the carcasses.

Remove ads