• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3DO Deathkeep

How would you rate the 3D0 as a system? I've recently been debating over the 3DO, CD-i, and a Neo Geo system for my next "classic gaming" purchase. CD-i is a shoe-in for historical value, but the Neo Geo looks like it wins for best games.

EP

First Post
How would you rate the 3D0 as a system? I've recently been debating over the 3DO, CD-i, and a Neo Geo system for my next "classic gaming" purchase. CD-i is a shoe-in for historical value, but the Neo Geo looks like it wins for best games.

Honestly, the 3DO isn't that great and I have no idea about the other systems. For me, it was nostalgic because I had it when I was 20. But when you look at most of the games out there, they're crap. Very few 3DO games got it right.

nick2

Explorer
Slayer was fun, played that one quite a bit. Hell was another interesting game, never did finish it though, since had just borrowed the system from a friend. There was this other RPG for the 3DO, Guardian War, which I enjoyed. Dragon's Lair was incredibly frustrating, but eventually beat the damn thing. I am glad I never played Deathkeep, as that game just looks like it'd be annoying.

Remove ads