3PP Release (3rd Party Book Release) Paranormal Power: A Psionics Option for 5e and A5e, written by Steampunkette!

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
Oh. My. God.
10k.png

Steampunkette

Supporter
I think you succeeded in tapping into something a lot of D&D fans wanted to see in 5e. A new Psionics system that places more emphasis on psionics.
And specifically on -being- psychic, rather than only having psychic powers. Which I recognize is a weird thing to say, but... like... just baseline being psychic in social and exploration stuff without having to use your psi dice.

To me that's almost more important than the powers themselves.

And specifically on -being- psychic, rather than only having psychic powers. Which I recognize is a weird thing to say, but... like... just baseline being psychic in social and exploration stuff without having to use your psi dice.

To me that's almost more important than the powers themselves.
Like the Psionic related subclasses such as the Rogue (Soulknife) and the Fighter (Psy Warrior). UA did come out with the Mystic class, but it never became an official class. So psionics wasn't a thing for 5e. Now it can be. :)

arms

Explorer
and backed, love what you have shown already, if I felt more confident in my digital art skill, I'd offer to make some of the art, but I don't think I would be up to standard

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
Every 2 days we hit another $1,000 and another stretch goal... this is an incredible response to the book that I was not remotely anticipating! With less than 2 weeks to go, we've got 24 stretch goals remaining. While I don't think we'll hit all of them, we're gonna hit a lot.
I'm waiting to upgrade to the HC at a tactical time when you need an extra $30 to hit another stretchy

dave2008

Legend
Every 2 days we hit another $1,000 and another stretch goal... this is an incredible response to the book that I was not remotely anticipating! With less than 2 weeks to go, we've got 24 stretch goals remaining. While I don't think we'll hit all of them, we're gonna hit a lot.
This is rather surprising honestly. I am not used to seeing this type of steady growth in a kickstarter. Usually it is a lot to start and end the campaign and pretty dry in the middle. I wonder what this means for the end of of your KS. Do you have people who are following but haven't purchased yet. IIRC there is a way to track that.

Steampunkette

Supporter
This is rather surprising honestly. I am not used to seeing this type of steady growth in a kickstarter. Usually it is a lot to start and end the campaign and pretty dry in the middle. I wonder what this means for the end of of your KS. Do you have people who are following but haven't purchased yet. IIRC there is a way to track that.
Everyone I've talked about has talked about the "Kickstarter U". Lots of subs the first few days tapering off to practically nothing after 10 days, then shooting back up in the last 2-4 days.

I think I have a very shallow U is what it is. Day 1 was $1,600, then $1,000, then about $500 every day since. And days where we didn't get $500 we made up the difference the next day. At one point we had a $200 day and I was like "There's the lull!" and then the next day was $800 so I just...

I dunno! Whatever's happening, I like it. I hope it happens to all my future Kickstarters, too. I'm planning two more, already.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases