4E Class Survivor - Round 10 (make your prediction)

Which 4E class do you want to vote off the list?

• Poll closed .

Mr. Wilson

Explorer
Top 3 vote getters (with names attached to them), in order:
Swordmage
Druid
Avenger

Looks like the Druid and Avenger live to fight another day.

Farewell Swordmage, apparently hosing solo monsters isn't good enough for some people.

Last edited:

Nai_Calus

First Post
*raises sword in solemn salute*

Farewell, noble and beloved Swordmage. We shall not forget you, and we shall always look upon the fools unable to see your true worth with pity.

FireLance

Legend
The Swordmage has sadly now left us. This hurts me deeply, you know. Not only was he a fellow user of the arcane arts, he was one of the few truly selfless characters still around, as well as one of the few relatively new ones that remain with us. I will miss the refreshingly novel way that he defended me while I was blasting the opposition apart with magical power.

Glyfair

Explorer
Top 3 vote getters (with names attached to them), in order:
Swordmage
Druid
Avenger

Looks like the Druid and Avenger live to fight another day.

Farewell Swordmage, apparently hosing solo monsters isn't good enough for some people.
However, the special rules go by non-anonymous votes. Based on a quick count of names, it looks like a tie between Druid and Avenger with 33 names each. I will decide on what to do later, as I am away this weekend.

EDit: Or maybe I miscounted the Swordmage names. Again, later this weekend I will clear this up.

Mr. Wilson

Explorer
However, the special rules go by non-anonymous votes. Based on a quick count of names, it looks like a tie between Druid and Avenger with 33 names each. I will decide on what to do later, as I am away this weekend.

EDit: Or maybe I miscounted the Swordmage names. Again, later this weekend I will clear this up.

Yeah, I counted 37 names for the Swordmage, which would make it the high tally. (But you can eliminate the druid and I won't tell ;p)

Glyfair

Explorer
After an official count, the Swordmage did indeed get voted off this round. Will the Druid and Avenger be fighting it out this round to survive, or will the Swordmage voters move someplace to create a new contender to be voted off this next round?

Remove ads