4E Class Survivor - Round 16 (We have the final 3!)

Which class do you want to vote off the list?

• Fighter

Votes: 23 13.8%
  • Rogue

Votes: 74 44.3%
  • Wizard

Votes: 70 41.9%

• Poll closed .

lud

Explorer
I removed the note about run 14 ending early...

Just need a few more people casting their vote(1) to reach the level of voting for round 4 and 5...

(1) And if you don't know what to vote... select rogue ;)

Last edited:

Destil

Explorer
Wizard, as I've voted for the past 3-4 rounds.

As always: 4E's biggest failure was this guy, not solidifying the Controller role until PHB2. Because of this controllers lack class features that make them controllers, and more so than any other roll source come down to a list of feats. If he were designed better with some kick-ass class features that mattered often enough to really make him a controller 4E would be a happier place.

Blackbrrd

First Post
Fighters are as traditional as it gets. They aren't the most flavorful, but they are adaptable to a huge number of concepts. They are very effective at both their role and dpr. And they are an absolute blast to play--completely intuitive both to build and to use at the table, great teammates, and lots of well-designed powers that work together to create a whole bigger than the sum of its parts.
I have to agree with you. There are numerous good Fighter builds, ranging from the Battle Vigor tank to the Dual Wielding Tempest. Relatively easy to set up and working very well mechanically. Most importantly, it's fun to play a fighter.

I feel the Rogue should have gotten more of the Rangers evade abilities and more of the Rangers dual wielding powers. As it is he is so dependent on combat advantage it's not funny. I voted for him to go away.

I feel that the wizard has mechanically weak at-will and encounter powers compared to the Invoker, but really good dailies. It's the dailies that makes the Wizard fun for me. Being able to swap in one encounter power helps I feel, and there are quite a lot of good build options now.

Herobizkit

Adventurer
I voted Fighter becasue the Rogues got more interesting in 3.x and I have to assume that their "skillmonkey-ness" made it to 4e as well. If it didn't, well, all the more reason the Wizard must prevail. But it looks like it won't... and my point remains firm: D&D 4e is about le hack and slash, just like all the other editions. ;)

FireLance

Legend
Rogue: Ha ha! LOSER! Where's your invisibility and knock now, you show-stealing bookworm?

Fighter: Um, yeah. No more save or die means that the monsters take longer to die. Wait. Why is this a good thing?

Remove ads