4E Class Survivor Round 17 - The Fighter is the Sole Survivor!

Which class do you want to be the last survivor?

• Fighter

Votes: 111 71.6%
  • Rogue

Votes: 44 28.4%

• Poll closed .

Jhaelen

First Post
How sneaky to turn the vote around for this final round ;)

I didn't fall for your deception, though: Down with the rogue! Let the fighter reign supreme!

Blackbrrd

First Post
I predict confusion.

Anyway, voting for the fighter here. These are my two favorite classes, but the fighter edges the rogue on the basis of being more tactically interesting.
You were right I voted for the Rogue because I thought I was voting him away. No I didn't read the post obviously, or the whole thread title for that matter. The rogue had to go.. I thought. Stupid having to rely on CA to do damage.

Wepwawet

Explorer
NOOOO! I voted for the rogue to stay! :-S
I wanted him gone so much that I voted before reading the text...
But hopefully the other one wins. Not that I prefer the fighter, I just don't like the rogue

Thasmodious

First Post
I agree with blargney and I think its quite cool that the final three were between three of the four classics. The fighter ftw and I DID read the post before I voted. Fighter has always been my favorite class, with wizard close behind.

The trick is that secretly an illusionist snuck in and used magic to confuse everyone, to ensure a tie between the two classes, leaving him the real secret winner.

Mentat55

First Post
The fighter has always been my favorite class, but it never felt like it reached its potential in previous editions of D&D. In 4th, the fighter kicks the stuffing out of people. He's still a meat shield, but if you ignore him, he punishes you.

I like the rogue, but the fighter is emblematic of everything that 4th does right.

Remove ads