4E Class Survivor - Round 8

Which 4E class do you want to vote off the list?

• Poll closed .

Glyfair

Explorer
The warden left last round, completing the "war-" classes. What will be next on the masses "hate" list? On to the round that will determine the top 10 survivors.

Rules

1) Vote for the class you want to "vote off the list."

2) Please don't look at the current tally or the discussion before you vote.

the Jester

Legend
The invoker has decent flavor, but not enough mechanically to feel like more than a poor man's wizard and a poor man's cleric at the same time.

Wik

First Post
Can't believe the Sorcerer has lasted this long - what do you all see in it that I don't?

1) It's a striker, and a striker that always gets its bonus damage (so, no rounds where you deal minor damage, which is something the rogue can suffer from)

2) It's a lot of fun, regardless of build (our sorcerer in one of our games has so much fun with his at-will wild mage power, he often forgets to use his encounters in fights)

3) It's an easy class to use, making it great for newcomers/casual players/people that would rather focus on something beyond the mechanics

4) It fits the old sorcerer and warlock classes better than the originals did!

Mr. Wilson

Explorer
I almost didn't know what to vote for, seeing as I've been riding the Warden train for the last seven rounds. Then I remembered that I liked the Invoker almost as much as the Warden. Anything you can do, the Wizard can do better.

As an aside, I approve being able to see who voted for what. Not sure why the Wizard votes aren't showing up, however.

Blizzardb

First Post
Invoker, I choose you!

Why? Because you don't have any cool mechanics of your own and feel just like a wizard with a divine flavor.

Oni

First Post
Yep, I'll agree with others here, the sorcerer is just plain fun to play (well at least mine is).

Anyway, on to the hate....

ARRRGGLLE!!! (and other incomprehensible gurgling noises)

How can the wizard even at this early point in time be losing to the invoker, that crummy divine knockoff.

Invoker, your mother never loved you and you smell like feet. Now go sob in the corner until you die from dehydration!

Remove ads