4E Class Survivor - Round 9 (The top ten classes)

Which 4E class do you want to vote off the list?

• Avenger

Votes: 26 16.0%
  • Barbarian

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Druid

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Fighter

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Paladin

Votes: 31 19.0%
  • Ranger

Votes: 14 8.6%
  • Rogue

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Swordmage

Votes: 36 22.1%
  • Wizard

Votes: 5 3.1%

• Poll closed .

Glyfair

Explorer
The Invoker was voted off last round, in a vote that was not close. We are now down to the top ten.

What class will be voted off this round?

By all you know the rules. Vote for the class you want to remove from the list. Please don't peek at the votes, or discussion before you vote.

Last edited:

White Tornado

First Post
It's hard to choose. I like 'm all. I decided to go after the sorcerer, since he made the warlock redundant, and I love the warlock! Oh, well. I like them all!

Insight

Adventurer
I hope Barbarian dies. I don't like the name. Barbarian is a cultural comparison, not an occupation. If they'd called in 'Berserker', I wouldn't have a problem with it. I also think they are a bit OP.

Nai_Calus

First Post
Go away, Paladin. You have too much baggage, and your original incarnation is horrible, and your post DP-incarnation is confusing and has too damned many ways of marking.

Also, I have the perfect novel quote for you when you die, and I want to be able to use it.

Save the Swordmage, it's awesome.

Wik

First Post
Yeah. I don't like the avenger. I've never played one, but I've seen one in play - and the player hated it. Was bored with it a few fights in. And looking at it, I can't see it being any fun, whatsoever. Don't really like the concept, either.

Paladin, on the other hand, is a fun and cool class. I don't know why there's hate towards it... but I guess the list is narrowing down, so people have to pick their favourites.

Me, I'm voting Avenger, and then Barbarian when the Avenger's gone. I'm not super big on Strikers.

Jack99

Adventurer
I know the paladin is poorly designed (A/V-shaped and all that) but seriously? Ahead of the suckastic swordmage?

/cry

Remove ads