4E Class Survivor - Round 9 (The top ten classes)

Which 4E class do you want to vote off the list?

• Avenger

Votes: 26 16.0%
  • Barbarian

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Druid

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • Fighter

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Paladin

Votes: 31 19.0%
  • Ranger

Votes: 14 8.6%
  • Rogue

Votes: 6 3.7%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • Swordmage

Votes: 36 22.1%
  • Wizard

Votes: 5 3.1%

• Poll closed .

Nai_Calus

First Post
I know the paladin is poorly designed (A/V-shaped and all that) but seriously? Ahead of the suckastic swordmage?

/cry

The swordmage does not suck and never has sucked, and was in fact perfectly playable with just the FRPG.

The Paladin, on the other hand... *vomit*

Swordmage for the win. (And I'm still not sure how it 'sucks' other than not being Defender/Striker like you wanted it to be. Damage ain't everything.)

UngainlyTitan

Legend
Supporter
Paladin and swordmage neck and neck, I have been impressed by the sowrdmage in play and though of voting for the paladin but decided on the druid, never liked that hippie tree hugger and never recovered from a conversation to save the party years ago from fundamentalist Darwinist wolves.

Jack99

Adventurer
The swordmage does not suck and never has sucked, and was in fact perfectly playable with just the FRPG.

The Paladin, on the other hand... *vomit*

Swordmage for the win. (And I'm still not sure how it 'sucks' other than not being Defender/Striker like you wanted it to be. Damage ain't everything.)

I wouldn't put too much in me using the word suck. Boring might work too.

Hit points are king and damage is everything! ;)

Tallifer

Hero
The main illustration for the swordmage, the one that heads its chapter in the Forgotten Realms Players' Guide, has got to be the UGLIEST picture for any of the classes. The colours, the androgynous character, the horrific PVC suit with holes.

There is my superficial reason for voting it off the island.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases