[4e] [ePoL] Heroic Souls IC (R6 Heian > Monsters > Eldan&Champy > Quinn > Silvi > )

Redclaw

First Post
ooc: eldan can easily charge the guy, you can move 6 (champy's effectively in heavy armor which is why he's only moving five).

I thought the ramp was difficult terrain, making it two squares of movement. There's no way I can set up a charge that way.

Graf

Explorer
ooc: It's not difficult. It even says so on the map ;).

[sblock=more](in retrospect I shouldn't have put anything I suppose, since that's the default, but I gave a touch of thought and decided that all the lines (for stair type things...) could be confusing.

And apparently... it was.
Can I just charge for you or would you like to do it? [/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
Eldan cuts a big chunk out of the shaman.

Champy circles around [move]singling the shaman out for his attention [minor: hunters quarry; > sure strike rolled 19,1,1,1 = 3 dam]

Quinn maneuvers the sphere to the optimal position (i.e. one that won't get other party members); the sphere hisses and spits it's raving hatred at the shaman.

Silvi ducks around the sphere, moving into position to cut off the shaman's retreat into the ruined tower. [Move:6, shift w]

[sblock=status]Champy 22/33

Eldan 15/27

Heian 20/27

Silvi 8/28

Shaman
-injured but not bloodied
-challenged by Heian [/sblock]

Attachments

• ePoL_F2_R5_Init10.JPG
    ePoL_F2_R5_Init10.JPG
    446.3 KB · Views: 150

Atanatotatos

First Post
Heian walks again to the shaman as to surround it together with Champy and Eldan, then swings his sword at it again.

[sblock=actions]move: shift SW. minor: divine challenge; standard: Enfeebling strike 15 vs AC, 12 dmg (bonus is wrong in the link, should be +7) and -2 to hit till end Heian's next hit if hit.[/sblock]

[sblock=mini-stats]Heian- Half-elf Paladin 1
Initiative:+0 Passive perception:12 Passive Insight:19 (low-light vision)
AC:20 For:14 Ref:13 Will:15
HP:20/27 Bloodied:13 Surges value:6 Surges/day:10/11
Speed:5 Languages:Common,?
AP:0 Second Wind:-
Opportunity attack: +6 vs AC, 1d8+3
Powers: Holy strike, Enfeebling Strike, Divine challenge, Lay on hands: 2
Divine Mettle//Divine strenght, Furious smash, Piercing Smite
Paladin's judgement[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
Quinn rushes forward in diagonal, next to the begging of the ramp (in the square under "the..."). If he can see the fungal shaman, he'll cast a spell, if not, continue moving in the same diagonal, another 6 squares.

[sblock=If Quinn can see shaman]
"This is your end twisted creature, return to the earth from where you came!" the wizard proclaims, pointing his staff to the shaman. The tip of the staff shines with a white cold energy, letting lose a bolt of cold magical ice. Unfortunately it strikes the flaming sphere, making a big cloud of white vapor. "Oh my..."
[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
Eldan once again lowers his should and shoves his shield into his opponent, attempting to knock it off-balance, exposed to Heian's attack.

[sblock=ooc] Standard Action: Furious Smash vs. shaman, hits Fort 14, or 12 if Eldan no longer has Comb. Ad. from flanking. 3 damage, and Heian has a +3 bonus to attack and damage rolls against it.
If Silvi has a healilng surge left, Eldan will use his second Inspiring Word to trigger it. [/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
ooc: if heian shifts sw he'll take damage from the sphere next round. If he moves nw sw he'll still get to attack, but with no threat of being set on fire. I've moved him nw sw but I'll happly move him back to the original position.
Also, you don't need to challenge again, so long as you "engage" then your challenge sticks.

Heian's strike just comes up short.

The sphere badly blisters the the shaman [8dam] as it slams Heian [7dam]. It's mouth-cavity writhing it shifts away from the group.

Round 6

Eldan shifts down, exposing himself to the sphere in an attempt to knock the shaman off balance; but the doughy mushroom man doesn't move far.
His reassuring voice helps Silvi recover.

Champy gleefully shifts into position, and whacks the shaman for [5dam]

Quinn moves into a better position, but his lance of frost misses.

Silvi slices the shaman twice [3&4dam] + [5dam]

[sblock=status]Champy 22/33

Eldan 15/27

Heian 13/27

Silvi 15/28

Shaman
-bloodied
-challenged by Heian[/sblock]

Attachments

• ePoL_F2_R6_Init10.JPG
    ePoL_F2_R6_Init10.JPG
    447.4 KB · Views: 147

Atanatotatos

First Post
ooc:sorry for the delay graf. I somehow read your post and forgot to post Heian's action. Either I don't understand the map, r what you said, about Heian shifting. Anyway, he will shift into whatever square is safe adjacent to the shaman and attack(assuming Heian has flanking bonus and furious smash bonus:

Paladin's judgement 17 vs AC, 12 dmg, one ally can spend an healing surge (if eldan or quinn don't need it, then it's for champy or silvi)...whoa, invisiblecastle hates heian...

Remove ads