• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E 4E errata up on wizards.com

The_Fan

First Post
Korgoth said:
Nothing about Blade Cascade?
Not yet. I think the problem is figuring out just what to do with it, since by itself its not overly broken. The problem comes with rerolls. If it were to simply say that you could not use rerolls on it, or a reroll still ended the chain, then it would be brought down to normal.

Mr. Teapot

First Post
Man, I was just about to post a thread about how the single best power for Half-Elf Dilletantes is Lay on Hands. Especially if you're a class with a good Wisdom score. Or alternately, picking one of the wizard cantrips. But now it's restricted to attack powers, so it's no good.

Falling Icicle

Adventurer
I can't believe people are complaining that there's errata, especially one this short. Heck, some other RPG companies (cough, white wolf, cough) have a horrible track record when it comes to releasing errata, and their books are so poorly edited that it's actually very badly needed. For WotC to release errata so promptly shows that they really do care about their products, and don't take their customers for granted.

Ander00

First Post
WotC doesn't exactly have a stellar track record either when it comes to releasing errata, at least as far as D&D is concerned.

In this case however, thumbs up. Hopefully they'll keep it up.

cheers

Surgoshan

First Post
Well, that's kind of like saying that a bank robber is screwed because he got caught. WotW was way overpowered compared to the other multiclass feats.

Regicide

Banned
Banned
NMcCoy said:
"given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow."

In the case of this errata "enough eyeballs" was one... with cataracts. These are not subtle, nor difficult errors. They are glaringly obvious and I caught them on first read. This is a case of HORRIBLE editing. Not that most of these problems should have gotten anywhere close to the editing step. The fact that they did, and got through is pretty telling...

Irda Ranger

First Post
NMcCoy said:
"given enough eyeballs, all bugs are shallow."

With thousands of passionate gamers poring over both the books themselves and the PDFs beforehand, it's no surprise these things were found quickly.
No kidding! They should have leaked the PDFs in time to let us proof them before going to the printers ...

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads