4e Frag Fest - MapTools Online Game

robotsinmyhead

First Post
4e Frag Fest is a Hack-and-Slash online 4th Edition Dungeons and Dragons game that uses the MapTool application.

The game is played weekly on Sunday from 2pm-6pm EST. Each session comprises 3 encounters, uses rotating DMs (based on desire to DM, not forced), and everyone levels after each session. Attendance is not necessary, as even inactive players level up, however, inactive players only receive a 1/3rd cut of accumulated treasure.

4eFF is entirely Hack-and-Slash with very low RP elements. We also use another forum (which is mandatory) to coordinate sessions, track character sheets, and vote on adding new books and house rules into the game.

The current game has 3 active players, 2 spotty inactives, and 2 more inactives that have showed interest but have not made it to the game. We're looking for up to 4 more players (over 18 please, this is a mature game) who are available for the timeslot, are at least passingly familiar with 4e and MapTool, and are willing to join the forum.

robotsinmyhead

First Post
The forum is at

brainworms.org forum - Index

After joining, post something in the General or First Stop topic. The DnD forums are hidden from public view. If you want other info before signing up, you can email me at robotsinmyhead at gmail dot com

The part about a $50/day fee for the forum is just a joke.

Last edited:

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
This sounds cool. I'm very eager to familiarize myself with the mechanics of 4e, and this sounds like a good way to do it. Still looking for new players?

robotsinmyhead

First Post
This sounds cool. I'm very eager to familiarize myself with the mechanics of 4e, and this sounds like a good way to do it. Still looking for new players?

Absolutely. Other than the fact that we're at 4th level ATM, the game is a great place to learn the 4e Mechanics. I'd love to fill another slot or 2 and you're welcome to join up. As I said before, pretty much everything we do is performed in the brainworms forum (listed above).

Hope to see you soon.

BTW, I have a lot (maybe too much) free time on my hands and I can get your into the swing of things pretty quickly. You can contact me personally from AIM (link under my icon) or keep things in here.

Last edited:

FrankGarza

First Post
This particular seems cool. Now i'm incredibly desirous to acquaint me personally while using the movement connected with 4e, this also sounds like a sensible way to undertake it. Even now looking for completely new avid gamers?

robotsinmyhead

First Post
This particular seems cool. Now i'm incredibly desirous to acquaint me personally while using the movement connected with 4e, this also sounds like a sensible way to undertake it. Even now looking for completely new avid gamers?

Thanks for your interest, but this thread is over 6 years old.

I am a 12th level necromancer.

Remove ads