[4e] Nevermore Campaign Setting Discussion/FAQ

jaldaen

First Post
Hello All,

I just had a quick question. I'm toying around with the idea of running a play-by-post Nevermore game on ENWorld. Would anyone be interested in playing in such a game? It would probably be a post every day/other day format. I think I could fit such a game into my schedule. Of course, I've never done a PbP game so there would probably be quite a few growing pains to work out, but I'd be up for trying it out if enough people were interested.

Thanks,
Joseph

Crothian

First Post
No, with school and work it is too hard to commit to much of anything. One week I'll have lots of time but then the next three works I'm swamped. Thanks though, you should just go down to the PBP forums and start recruiting.

tsadkiel

Legend
Hello All,

I just had a quick question. I'm toying around with the idea of running a play-by-post Nevermore game on ENWorld. Would anyone be interested in playing in such a game? It would probably be a post every day/other day format. I think I could fit such a game into my schedule. Of course, I've never done a PbP game so there would probably be quite a few growing pains to work out, but I'd be up for trying it out if enough people were interested.

Thanks,
Joseph

I'd be interested.

jaldaen

First Post
No, with school and work it is too hard to commit to much of anything. One week I'll have lots of time but then the next three works I'm swamped. Thanks though, you should just go down to the PBP forums and start recruiting.

I know the feeling... ;)

Good idea about going down to the PBP forums. That'll be my next step. ;)

Good Night,
Joseph

jaldaen

First Post
I'd be interested.

Cool! I'll post something to the PBP forums in the next couple days and see if we can't scrouge up some more players. I'd like to have 5 players if at all possible. I'll post here when I've set up the PBP thread... but for now I need to take a break from the computer screen and watch some Castle. ;)

jaldaen

First Post
I just recieved my complimentary copies from Expeditious Retreat Press... the new book looks great and chalk full of new illustrations! I can't wait to get a 4th edition campaign with these new rules up and running... ;)

If anyone has any questions about content, etc., then let me know and I'll get back to you ASAP. ;)

Remove ads