• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E 4E PrRC ~v2.7~ FINAL UPDATE May 29.08

MindWanderer

First Post
Also, it shoots down the theory that Acrobatics, Insight, Perception, and Stealth are universal skills--the only skill that's a class skill for the Warlord that was previously considered "Universal" is Athletics.

We also learn that weapons fall into the categories of Simple and Military.

I don't know that armor proficiencies are necessarily cumulative of all lower types (otherwise, it might just say "chainmail" and the others would be assumed), but it's a reasonable assumption.

Verys Arkon

First Post
MindWanderer said:
Also, it shoots down the theory that Acrobatics, Insight, Perception, and Stealth are universal skills--the only skill that's a class skill for the Warlord that was previously considered "Universal" is Athletics.

Indeed - I'm purging all mention of 'Universal Skills' for v2.1

Verys Arkon

First Post
mattfs5 said:
Or, if you have concerns about posting the whole doc in an easily editable format, how about just a page or two so that all the styles, headings, etc. are accessible? ;)

As requested, here is a MS Office 2007 dotx template made from the PrRC. Download the file and rename the extension to .dotx

Attachments

• 4e PrRC v2 template rename extension to dotx.doc
    56.3 KB · Views: 170

Scalding

First Post
raven_dark64 said:
I installed the PL 6 drivers and it still doesn't work.

Sorry I've been out of the loop for a couple days, I hope you got it to print. I'm using Windows XP. What I did to install the PL6 driver is a bit different - I don't like the software HP likes to sneak in with their drivers. As a result I extract the drivers from the installer using WinRAR, and then do "Add New Printer" and click "Have driver disk". I then manually select the extracted driver and it loads up without HP's special sauce. Although it seems unlikely that this install method would be the difference between this working and not, I wouldn't actually be surprised if it were the case.

Also, a request to Verys Arkon:
Have you seen my adventure, Children of Solgan? If you have, and feel it worthy, I'd be greatly honored to have it linked in your next version of the PrRC. I feel it's among the best adventures I've ever made, but it's quickly sliding off the boards into oblivion.

And Verys, Thanks! I've run several 4e sessions now, thanks to your fine work!

Xethreau

Josh Gentry - Author, Minister in Training
Verys Arkon said:
MRick posted a list, and Hong added some portfolios here.
I'll add the list of Gods to v2.1 (likely out Thursday). Where to put them? I guess in chapter 8: For DMs for now.

Gods (portfolios by Hong)
1. Asmodeus (Deceit, Devils)
2. Avandra (Luck, Chance, Halflings)
3. Bahamut (Honor, Justice, Good Dragons, Dragonborn)
4. Bane (War, Tyranny)
5. Corellon (Magic, Eladrin)
6. Erathis (Civilization)
7. Gruumsh (Orcs, Slaughter)
8. Ioun (Magic, Knowledge)
9. Kord (Strength, Storms)
10. Lolth (Drow, Treachery)
11. Moradin (Crafting, Dwarves)
12. Obad-Hai or Melora (Nature)
13. Pelor (Sun, Humans, Agriculture)
14. Raven Queen (Death, the Dead, Winter)
15. Sehanine (Moon, Forest, Elves)
16. Tiamat (Vengeance, Evil Dragons, Dragonborn)
17. Torog (?, Evil?)
18. Vecna (Secrets)
19. Zehir (Night, Set clone)

The +1?
Tharizdun? (Evil, Demons)
Orcus?

The 20th is Tharzidun (Elementals, Demons), and the "half" is Io (progenitor of Tiamat and Bahamut.) Clerics PrayIMing Io will find that his away message says "BRB, dead. If you need me that bad, call Bahamut or Tiamat." I think it is pretty safe to say that Obad-Hai is out and Melora is in.

I think it is also safe to say that Vecna is assoicated with the Undead, and Erathis is associated with Order, and the Raven Queen is has dominion over the Shadar-Kai. Also, Lolth is the godess of the New Moon, and Sehanine is the godess of the Full Moon.

Last edited:

RyukenAngel said:
I think it is also safe to say that Vecna is assoicated with the Undead, and Erathis is associated with Order, and the Raven Queen is has dominion over the Shadar-Kai. Also, Lolth is the godess of the New Moon, and Sehanine is the godess of the Full Moon.

I add that a few deites have also other portfolios

Raven Queen: +destiny
Corellon: +music

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
RyukenAngel said:
The 20th is Tharzidun (Elementals, Demons), and the "half" is Io (progenitor of Tiamat and Bahamut.) Clerics PrayIMing Io will find that his away message says "BRB, dead. If you need me that bad, call Bahamut or Tiamat." I think it is pretty safe to say that Obad-Hai is out and Melora is in.

Pure supposition at the moment, and there are other (IMO more compelling) suggestions for the +1 (e.g. Orcus, who seems to feature pretty heavily in 4e in one way or another)

Verys Arkon

First Post
Scalding said:
Also, a request to Verys Arkon:
Have you seen my adventure, Children of Solgan? If you have, and feel it worthy, I'd be greatly honored to have it linked in your next version of the PrRC. I feel it's among the best adventures I've ever made, but it's quickly sliding off the boards into oblivion.

And Verys, Thanks! I've run several 4e sessions now, thanks to your fine work!

Hi Scalding, I've added the link to your adventure to the collection of links in the first post.

Remove ads