• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E [4e]THE MONTH OF MONSTERS: One D&D 4e monster every day in October, for free!

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Interesting creature. Like I said earlier, I have no epic experience so I can't offer any real insightful comment on that aspect. Though if it were me, I would make the aura bigger.

The only other thing I can think of is just a nitpick really. Under the 'attack' line, you have written 'melee basic' and also have the icon for the attack circled. The circle is supposed to indicate that it is a basic attack, so restating the basic part is redundant.

I noticed that you change the byline for Catastrophe Games for each creature now - nice touch ;)

Nemesis Destiny

Adventurer
Maybe for MV: Nentir Vale which I don't have yet, but not in the vanilla MV (just double-checked). Anyway, it isn't a big deal, just a minor redundancy. Seems like a cool pack of monsters you have coming. I look forward to each and every one. :)

catastrophic

First Post
Day Five, a level 5 soldier, the Kinetic Ooze

Download Here

(edit)There were a couple of missing fields on this, but i've copied them over properly now. If you've already accessed the file, right click/save as should get you the new copy.

Last edited:

Remove ads