4F for Freedom!

Kevin Perrine

First Post
MUSTANG SALLY | HP: 3/4 | Stuatus: Uninjured (and still cold)

Velmont said:
Lianne stop on her swing and turn around to the group. "Lady and gentlemen, I suggest to talk philosophy when time will not be critical. Not I don't like the company of pople who have brain, just I think it there is a time for talking, and a time for action, and now it is time for action", on that, she starts again to move to the barrack.

Sally says nothing... whatever she thinks of Eagle's actions, the lady does have a point.
Sally double checks her ammo reserve and powers up the Angel-Wings to fight the wind resistance and picks up the pace, ready to hit the air at a moments notice. (ie. and watching the air above)

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Port Cruden, Adak Island

Lianne (a.k.a. Lily a.k.a Eagle) collects an M1 Garand rifle, and a bayonet and a pineapple grenade from each Marine. After the brief discussion about honoring the dead, the heroes move on, more on edge than before. The wind howls. The driving snow stings. Then, as if someone had simply flipped a switch, the bad weather abates, fading from full fury to mere breezy cold in a matter of seconds.

And that's when the attack comes, catching the heroes off guard as two figures leap into their midst from hiding!

The first is a youth, no more than sixteen years old probably, with wild black hair and stocky build. Amazingly, he is clad only in light pants and shirt, but seems unaffected by the chill air. The other is a monster with chitinous skin, yellow claws, and a grotesque head like a cross between a spider and a human.

The youth leaps feet-first across more than 20 feet, his heels slamming into the side of Bulwark's head. The monster also leaps into the fray, landing in the snow about 15 feet away from Lianne. It sprays a vile-looking substance from its mouth which Lianne instinctively avoids by ducking to the side.

OOC: Bulwark needs to make a Damage save against DC 26 from a +11S unarmed attack. If Bulwark has any active Protection, et cetera, reduce the Damage save DC as appropriate. Include the results as part of his action.

I need initiative rolls from everyone. Remember, make your rolls and include them with your post. Narrate your actions as much as you can. For example, you can Atlas swings a mighty roundhouse at the monster, but you don't know if you hit or what the effect is if you do. Everyone is within 30 feet of everyone else.

Velmont

First Post
Lianne Jefferson - Condition: Healthy, HP:4

As the blizzard calm itself, Lianne starts to looks at the sky, in hope to see the sun. Then she hears a noise from the front of her. Without thinking, she simply jump aside and feels a rush of noxious air just were she was standing. As she lands, she simply roll in the snow, and finish on her legs. All her move was fluid and gracious. She fastly grabs a grenade, but doesn't activate the explosive.

"Now, meet my fast ball, freak!"

She stands, and do a pitch just as if she were standing in the stadium.

OOC:
Initiative: 18 + 13 = 31
(Free) Move 5 feet on the side, for the effect of that dodge :)
(Half) Draw weapon (grenade, and use it as a simple projectile, I do not remove the "goupille" (that's the French word, and can't find the English equivalent))
(Half) Attack: 15 + 10 + 2 (Accurate Attack) = 27 (DC: 28S if hit)
For next round, my Defence will be:
Dodge against the freak only: 27
No dodge against any other opponent: 25

Last edited:

Synchronicity

First Post
Bulwark, HP 4/4, Status: Uninjured.

Mark Chance said:
Port Cruden, Adak Island
And that's when the attack comes, catching the heroes off guard as two figures leap into their midst from hiding!

The first is a youth, no more than sixteen years old probably, with wild black hair and stocky build. Amazingly, he is clad only in light pants and shirt, but seems unaffected by the chill air. The other is a monster with chitinous skin, yellow claws, and a grotesque head like a cross between a spider and a human.

The youth leaps feet-first across more than 20 feet, his heels slamming into the side of Bulwark's head. The monster also leaps into the fray, landing in the snow about 15 feet away from Lianne. It sprays a vile-looking substance from its mouth which Lianne instinctively avoids by ducking to the side.

OOC: Bulwark needs to make a Damage save against DC 26 from a +11S unarmed attack. If Bulwark has any active Protection, et cetera, reduce the Damage save DC as appropriate. Include the results as part of his action.

Bulwark doesn't so much as flinch as the kid strikes him (OOC: Lots of Immovability), though he does let out a short cry of surprise.

Damage Save (Modified DC 18): 12 roll+7 bonus = 19, success.
Initiative Roll: 10 roll+1 dex = 11.

In response, Bulwark swings a powerful right hook, aiming to nail the kid across the face and drive him to the floor. (I assume the kid has ended up next to me.)
Attack roll: 14 roll+9 bonus = 23 total. Attacking with a +12S unarmed attack.
Bulwark yells as he launches his attack, trying to coordinate his team.
"Atlas, get that thing! Lily, Sally, stay alert! The others may be nearby!"

Last edited:

Kevin Perrine

First Post
MUSTANG SALLY | HP: 3/4 | Status: uninjured

the bad weather abates, fading from full fury to mere breezy cold in a matter of seconds.

The first is a youth, no more than sixteen years old probably, with wild black hair and stocky build. ..., but seems unaffected by the chill air. ... The youth leaps feet-first across more than 20 feet, his heels slamming into the side of Bulwark's head.

The other is a monster with chitinous skin, yellow claws, and a grotesque head like a cross between a spider and a human.
The monster also leaps into the fray, landing in the snow about 15 feet away from Lianne. It sprays a vile-looking substance from its mouth which Lianne instinctively avoids by ducking to the side.

"HOLY CRAP!!
Sally quickly goes over the roster of the baddies in her head, far as she remembered they hadn't been briefed on guys like this... There were a couple they had a lack on info on but who knows if these were additions from that list or not...

"Bull'sArt!! ...the storm, it's dropped. That might mean Aji-Suki's around if he can do more than handle lightning! Watch the sky everyone!!"
Sally yells, as she rushes to give defense for her team... She watches the bug-monster in particular that guck he spit can't be good!

"Everyone, regroup on Atlas!!"
The team was caught unaware - hopefully the team wouldn't break because of it... As Sally retreated to her giant teammate, ready to take to the air if needed.

that translates to this in the rules:
Initiative: 3 modifier + D20 roll (12) = 15 total

5' steps to Atlas (free action)
planning for any incoming attacks to Deflect for herself and her friends in her area with her whirling blades and wind, since that's an automatic action for her to do her action will be for Total Defense...

Focus her Dodge +2 on the Monster: 19 Defense,
17 vs. anyone else
for her round. (normally it would be 18 without specifying a person to dodge)

Ready Action to apply her Deflection on any incoming attacks: Deflection/Others/Area on incoming attacks within 30' area of her. melee or ranged. (automatic)
3PR + 3 Dex + D20 roll (13) = 19 total vs. the incoming attack rolls.
For each additional attack deflected subtract 2, vs. Sally or her team.

watching the skies for Suki: Spot 1 + 18 roll = 19 total

Last edited:

Karl Green

First Post
Atlas

[occ]I might be wrong on a couple of these as I don't remember all my stuff. After Mark sends my character back I will edit if I have to... sorry about that[/occ]

*Altas roars and moves up to the monster looking thing; 10 ft away he swings one of his mightly arms at the creatures face...

Inititaive 7 +1 =8; Move toward the creature (can move 40ft if havel to), within 10ft; With Reach from Growth can still hit; Attack roll 14 +11 =25 to hit; Damage save 28S if he hits

"You Jap killers, take this!"

Thanee

First Post
Elisa Cameron, aka Ghost

Still walking in the corridor, Elisa starts to think about what the hunchback had told her and wonders again in what kind of place she ended up here.

Remove ads