5E character sheets?

Waller

Legend
Has anybody made any? There's three in the downloads section here, and there's the official one. Anyone else made any they can post here?

Rune

Once A Fool
There's a link to a light-weight, visually-oriented one in my sig. It provides ample space for a character portrait/description.

Post seven has the version updated for the last couple of packets.

Last edited:

darjr

I crit!
There's a link to a light-weight, visually-oriented one in my sig. It provides ample space for a character portrait/description.

Post seven has the version updated for the last couple of packets.

I have no idea how I missed that thread! Great sheet!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I have to admit - and I have no idea why - but I'm fascinated by the more experimental/innovative character sheets. It doesn't always work, but when a character sheet gets all arty and decides that rectangular boxes aren't the only way, it can be very impressive.

Blackbrrd

First Post
I really prefer single page character sheets so I use as little time as possible trying to find the relevant information. In other words, I mostly use the character sheets as cheat sheets and abbreviate or compress relevant information.

ccooke

Adventurer
I have a work-in-progress spreadsheet based character sheet for the games I'm running - modelled on the official one, but pre-calculating everything. Unfortunately it implements enough of the rules to definitely count as a derived product under the OPTA so it's completely unsharable unless 5e gets released under an OGL alike.

... Also, I am going to look really stupid when the real rules come out and I have to go back and fix everything that changes :)

Weird Dave

Adventurer
Publisher
I posted up my own version of the D&D Next sheet (and corresponding spell sheet) to the Downloads area here. I've always enjoyed putting new sheets together, and my basic design always harkens back to the AD&D 2E sheet. Comments and thoughts welcome of course!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I posted up my own version of the D&D Next sheet (and corresponding spell sheet) to the Downloads area here. I've always enjoyed putting new sheets together, and my basic design always harkens back to the AD&D 2E sheet. Comments and thoughts welcome of course!

Actually you forgot to do the actual attaching it part of the process! :)

Remove ads