D&D 5E 5E DM Online Content Quality

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've recently gotten into the ENWorld Podcast. I've listened to about a half dozen episodes. They're entertaining and humorous, with RPG news summaries and special guests to talk about their products. I don't think of them as offering DM advice though - not as far as I've heard.
Yeah, we don’t do advice. News all the way! :)

Quickleaf

Legend
There's some names I dont know in there, will definitely check it out. Thank you.

Pruitt & Jim Davis (WebDM) have eclectic backgrounds, I believe in software, and Pruitt has a master's degree in medieval weaponry, I believe. Very engaging conversations from two veteran gamers.

Dael Kingsmill (MonarchsFactory) is a folklorist and has some wonderfully out of the box ideas. I loved her video on running ghosts.

Arcane Forge is a channel by a very talented artist who also does – what I consider – a more useful to-the-point discussion of monster lore than other vloggers out there.

Zipperon Disney is another outside the box thinker when it comes to DMing. Some of his videos, like the recent one about exploration, are like a wonderful arrow of clarity.

Zee Bashew is an animator who has some wonderfully funny and very on-point videos about common game issues.

Matt Finch (MattFinchRPGStudio) is the founder, I believe, of Frog God Games and a wealth of lore & insight on the OSR.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases