• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5e EPIC MONSTER UPDATES

dave2008

Legend
Well, I am doing things a little out of order. I have post another 3e Epic Level Handbook monstrosity: the Ruin Swarm

Up Next:

1) Update compiled PDF
2) Garl Glittergold
3) Piranoth
4) Ioun
5) astral dreadnought
6) Yondalla
7) brachyurus
8) Erathis
9) phane
10) ruin swarm
11) mu spore

dave2008

Legend

I looked it up after your previous email, but frankly i don't get it. I can't find any epic entities when i look through it and it all seems story based. I skipped 3e so maybe that is an issue too. Also, I'm not really overly interested in doing stats for someone's homebrew (unless it is my own ;), but the whole thing does seem like an "epic" amount of work and effort! I would gladly edit and post them if someone else wants to stat them up.

dave2008

Legend
I have posted another 3e Epic Level Handbook monstrosity: the brachyurus. Garl is getting more and more complex and in depth, so it is going take a while to finish him. Every once and while I need a break, so you get some else instead!

Up Next:

1) Update compiled PDF
2) Garl Glittergold
3) Piranoth
4) Ioun
5) astral dreadnought
6) Yondalla
7) brachyurus
8) Erathis
9) phane
10) ruin swarm
11) mu spore

dave2008

Legend
Garl Glittergold: As i have noted recently I am having some trouble with Mr. Glittergold. I've got him probably 75% complete, but there is one major thing I need to complete and would like to request some help for those who are interested. I have decided to give Garl a bag of tricks so to speak (actually a jacket of holding). The problem I am having is coming up with an assortment of tricks and trinkets he could have. They could have damage, utility, buff, bane, or control functions. I don't just yet, but I am looking to give him at least 10. Any thoughts?

Remove ads