D&D 5E 5e EPIC MONSTER UPDATES

Connorsrpg

Adventurer
Just saw this thread. Holy crap! This is amazing. Not that I will ever use such stats for these, but I love them all the same :) Always enjoyed reading demon lords etc in past editions.

dave2008

Legend
Just saw this thread. Holy crap! This is amazing. Not that I will ever use such stats for these, but I love them all the same :) Always enjoyed reading demon lords etc in past editions.

Thank you! Just in case you missed it, there is a compiled PDF available in the downloads section which is linked to in OP.

Eventually, after some edits and revisions, I want to add lore and art too.

Quartz

Hero
More nitpicking!

Many times you have 'Duke-of-Hell' instead of 'Duke of Hell'. Hyphenation is contra-indicated.

In Mammon's description the withering cells should be 'filled to a depth of two or three feet of water' and 'the devil captors will allow a prisoner to escape in order to hunt it for sport'.

In the Minauros the Sinking paragraph, you have it spelt as Mnauros.

Under Moloch's Kraken's Bite, it should be 'that inflicts an extra...'

dave2008

Legend
More nitpicking!

No worries - it is much appreciated!

Many times you have 'Duke-of-Hell' instead of 'Duke of Hell'. Hyphenation is contra-indicated.

I am aware. However, my issue is I want to get rid of "Duke of Hell" altogether. I am just not sure what the replacement is. I was going to use Archduke (seems to be the 5e thing), but then I wasn't sure how to make the separation between Dukes and Archdevils (the 9 and their ilk). I think I will wait for MToF and see how WotC is handling them and then make a decision based on that.

In Mammon's description the withering cells should be 'filled to a depth of two or three feet of water' and 'the devil captors will allow a prisoner to escape in order to hunt it for sport'.

In the Minauros the Sinking paragraph, you have it spelt as Mnauros.

Under Moloch's Kraken's Bite, it should be 'that inflicts an extra...'

Thank you for the help!

What's Hutijens regeneration? 15 or 20? And you should not forget the ultimate Pit Fiend: Alastor the grim the executioner of Hell, Asmodeus's right hand man and must trusted ally/soldier/servant Come on guys

dave2008

Legend
What's Hutijens regeneration? 15 or 20? And you should not forget the ultimate Pit Fiend: Alastor the grim the executioner of Hell, Asmodeus's right hand man and must trusted ally/soldier/servant Come on guys

I will have to check on Hutijin (I don't have him with me at the moment). I've updated him, but I haven't posted the updated yet and I don't remember what it was. I think it is 10hp per legendary action, so up to 30hp / round (but he must spend legendary actions).

I do plan on adding Alastor, but not until the 2nd drafts.

dave2008

Legend
I have added Havarian, the leader (Barb) of the "Talons of Justice," to the Dragon Hall of Fame.

Up Next:
Bahamut and more Dragon Hall of Fame!

dave2008

Legend

His regeneration is 5 HP. His entry is updated now.

FYI, I lean on the 1e versions of these fiends a lot and of the dukes in the 1eMM2, only Hutijin did not have any regeneration.

Last edited:

Remove ads