• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy

tglassy

Adventurer
OOC: I usually don't give out DC's. Cause then I can't lower or raise them on the fly :p

Quentin recognizes that she is a Pixie. All you know about them is they are usually mischievous, and rarely dangerous.

Quentin looks at the girl and smiles stepping away from here and toward the spring.

He stretches his hand and small snake made of water swirls toward him. As it approaches, it makes several circles around him and then flows easily toward her. He may not know exactly what the creature is, but some kind of nature spirit or fey would be an easy guess. Maybe even druid child.

Pixie in the woods. Classic. In any case, all of the fey creatures were said to be capricious and easily distracted. So he tried that.

[sblock=Elven]
"None of us speaks your language, pixie."
[/sblock]

Continuing in common
"Guys and gals, this is a pixie, a fey creature. Try any language you know, I don't think she understands us. Maybe we get lucky with something."

The snake comes to about 3 feet from the girl and forms into watery replica of her. It waves slowly in greeting and waits.

Greenmtn

Explorer
Zivar looks wide eyed at the Pixie
[sblock=Gnome]"Hello, can you understand me"[/sblock]

He speaks some words in his own language before himself becoming distracted by the magical water creatures. "That is beautiful, Is she doing that!?" He absent mindedly waves at both the water and real Pixie.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Mim shoots Zivar and Quentin daggers as he keeps his how trained on the women. The Kenku then emits a sound like a thundercrack followed by the sound of rain hammering on cobbles."May I remind you a storm is coming"

Last edited:

Greenmtn

Explorer
Zivar shakes his head vigorously at Quentin's question. He smiles, his entire face lighting up as his watery shape forms in front of him. He waves, it waves, he reaches forward and jumps, touching the watery figure and popping it like a balloon at the sound of the thunder.

Water over his face he looks at the others and the pixie with a grin and a giggle. The same you would expect from a little boy caught being up to no good.

Zivar puts his head down when Mim scowl's at him, straightens up and tries unsuccessfully to wipe the smirk off his face. As soon as Mim turns his attention back to the pixie Zivar momentarily sticks his tongue out at Mim's back before doing his best to act innocent, realizing that Mim is right, but really relishing the momentary escape from the discomfort of being so out of his element here in the woods.

tglassy

Adventurer
The Pixie seems to brighten up at the image in the water, her giggle sounding like crystals falling into a glass bowl. She giggles again as the water splashes around the gnome, and seems to lighten up a bit.

She hovers a little closer to Quentin, looking him up and down, then peers into his eyes. He feels a tickle at the back of his mind, as if someone is trying to get in. If he likes, he can use an action to resist.

Hoping he will get to communicate rather than be charmed, Quentin lets Pixie inside.

"If my control over water drops, subdue me. She's trying to communicate, but I may end up charmed. If she tries to get me into the water, let her, I can breathe underwater."

Quentin stabs his trident next to Zivar and lets it go effectively disarming himself.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads