D&D 5E 5e Lists of Monsters, Spells, Races, Feats, Etc.

Blue

Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal
I finished up Mythos Monsters in version 7.0k on the front page. I started Legendary Games Sea Monsters, but, if Amazon can be believed, I will get Mordenkainen' Monsters of the Multiverse on Tuesday, so I will switch to that when it comes.
Got my copy of Mordy's Monsters of the Multiverse. It's got a lot fo slightly revamped creatures. Have you given thought if you will just put a new page number (and possibly update) or do a new line for each? I have to double of a bunch of monsters doesn't sound that appealing.

Got my copy of Mordy's Monsters of the Multiverse. It's got a lot fo slightly revamped creatures. Have you given thought if you will just put a new page number (and possibly update) or do a new line for each? I have to double of a bunch of monsters doesn't sound that appealing.
I am going to just add a page # in MoM at the end of the monsters' entries. If the hitpoints/stats in MoM are roughly the same as the previous values, I will just change them to the new ones. If they are a lot different (like the hit points demon lords from Out of the Abyss and Tome of Foes), I might include them with a slash. Hopefully the stats will be about the same. Generally (but sometimes I forget), I try to include only one entry from a publisher for a monster. For example, there are two entries for giant moray eels (as Dean Martin never sang: when you are swimming in the Mediterranean Sea, and a fish bites your knee, that's a moray), because two different 3rd party publishers had them, and the stats were different even though the CR was the same,

I have started on the races first, and for those (as necessary) I will rename them (and change the stats, size [if necessary] and languages). For ones that used to have subraces like the Aasimar, I plan to hide the subraces. If anyone wants them, they can just unhide rows and get them back, but it will be a little cleaner.

I started a new job recently, and I am really far behind on my D&D reading. I am splitting my attention between the adventure part of Call of the Netherdeep (in case anyone was wondering why none of Alyxian's stats have been added [I am still on chapter 6] and MoM. Once I finish up Netherdeep, MoM should speed up.

Unless there is another UA, the next update will be posted when I finish the races or get one (or more) of the Alyxian entries

Version 7.0m on the front page has all the monsters from the adventure part of Call of the Netherdeep and all the races (and monsters of CR 0 or on the same page as a CR 0 monster) from Monsters of the Multiverse. I just went with the higher hit points from MoM; if they want to give a monster more hp's, who am I to complain?

Version 7.0o on the front page has all the monsters from MoM of CR 1/2 or less (and anything else on the same page as one of those monsters). I made the executive decision that all the gnolls from the MM are monstrosities (to fit with MoM), but any 3PP gnolls are still humanoid.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases