Planescape 5E Planescape Campaign Setting

bogmad

First Post
The BEST version of an April Fools day joke would be if Shemeska were telling the truth, but decided to break an NDA on the day when no one would actually believe it...

Probably not the case, but just putting this out there for the "gods" or anyone who wants to play a joke on me next year!

Shemeska

Adventurer
April fools.

I'm pretty sure I'd get mazed for actually trying to combine Planescape and anything from Synnibarr. God forbid. XD

This went over so much better on Facebook. I did it on a lark over coffee at work, and had some giant PS fans all but hyperventilating, and then cursing my name. Apparently there will be retribution at GenCon. Bring it. :D

Most of Planescape (my favourite setting) is fluff, so, no need, regardless! I have converted most of the major Planescape races and monsters (Bauriar, Dvati, Guardinals, Rilmani, etc) to 5th Ed, so I am good to go.

This went over so much better on Facebook. I did it on a lark over coffee at work, and had some giant PS fans all but hyperventilating, and then cursing my name. Apparently there will be retribution at GenCon. Bring it. :D

>Assuming I didn't hyperventilate
>Assuming I'm not currently cursing your name

Flexor the Mighty!

18/100 Strength!
Dang I didn't realize the day and gave honest heartfelt praise. Last time I let someone toy with my emotions like that. Nothing but bitter negativity from here on out.

E

Elderbrain

I would sell my soul to the Devil(s) if Shemeska was telling the truth. Honestly, why DOESN'T WOTC let the biggest fans/promoters of each CS write up a 5E book for each (i.e Shemeska would do the Planescape book, whoever the equivalent is for Greyhawk would do the same, etc.)

I was actually buying Shemeska's little joke until he mentioned 1E stats...

Tormyr

Hero
The most important thing we learned on April 1 was that [MENTION=1]Morrus[/MENTION] does not eat apples. At least not while posting.

Remove ads