Planescape 5e Planescape Conversion - Tales of the Infinite Staircase (WIP)

mgshamster

First Post
Hello 5e and Planescape fans!

I'm back with another planescape conversion guide to 5e!

Unlike my previous two, I'm releasing this one as a Work in Progress (WIP). The reason is that both Modron March and Dead Gods were full campaigns, but Tales of the Infinite Staircase can be run with any campaign, any chapter, in any order.

So here's chapter 1. I'm aiming at completing at least one chapter per week. This product will be hosted on Google Docs.

Tales of the Infinite Staircase 5e Conversion Guide

For all of these guides, you must own the original adventure. I cannot legally provide a complete conversion, storyline and all. I can only provide a "bare bones" conversion.

mgshamster

First Post
It's been a while since I've touched this product. The past several months have been very busy between work and family, and I've also developed tendinitis in both my hands - meaning I can't type as much as I normally can.

Hopefully I'll be able to pick it back up soon - but until then, if anyone wants to assist with this project, I'd be happy to have the help.

Quickleaf

Legend
It's been a while since I've touched this product. The past several months have been very busy between work and family, and I've also developed tendinitis in both my hands - meaning I can't type as much as I normally can.

Hopefully I'll be able to pick it back up soon - but until then, if anyone wants to assist with this project, I'd be happy to have the help.

I've converted a bit of Planescape material on my own, mostly monsters. You can see examples of my conversions (and those of a few others) over here on Planewalker.com.

Feel free to drop me a line if you need particular monster conversions. I may have already done them, and by now I'm moderately proficient at AD&D > 5e conversions.

mgshamster

First Post
Thanks! I've also noticed that quite a few of the conversions I've already done have been included in Volos Guide. So I've been considering going back and referencing that document instead of designing a homebrew.

Remove ads