Dragonlance 5E Survivor - Deities (Part 3: Dragonlance) Takhisis Advances!

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
Each deity has a human avatar.

If all her family/fellow deities have older looking avatars, then why don't have a younger one?

And what better female avatar for the Queen of Darkness than being such a seductress to power and influence over mankind. Who is always looking for the best to server her, and that includes her own looks.

You'd think with all that power she could hire a decent stylist and make-up artist. Sad to be outdone by rando-5th level adventurers wearing full gear. ;-)

Maxperson

Morkus from Orkus
I'm on my phone and cannot figure out how to color or remove color. Would someone please post a vote for me with Paladine +1 and Mishakal -2?

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
I'm on my phone and cannot figure out how to color or remove color. Would someone please post a vote for me with Paladine +1 and Mishakal -2?
It's ok without color too. :)

Anyway, here is Maxperson's vote from the post above

Paladine 4+1=5
Mishakal 4-2=2

Gilean 3
Takhisis 9

see

Pedantic Grognard
Paladine 3
Mishakal 5

Gilean 3
Takhisis 8

Mishakal and Takhisis corrected from el-remmen's mis-correction

And let's be clear. Jeff Grubb created Paladine and Takhisis. Jeff Grubb said Paladine is Bahamut and Takhisis is Tiamat. It's that simple.

Last edited:

see

Pedantic Grognard
I think my post-midnight vote got skipped again!

I think Mishakal should be at 5 now and Takhisis at 12.

I think Mishakal should be at 4 now and Takhisis at 11.

EDIT: I am gonna leave it to someone else to double check me, going back to Post #487
No, The Glen didn't properly edit away the old votes in his cut-and-paste, but he counted right, so your "correction" is wrong.

I meant to ask, more literally:

What product first included this illustration?

(I think I first saw that illustration on a divider sheet in a Monstrous Compendium set, but until this thread I did not realize that was supposed to be Takhisis.)
It was on the computer game (gold box) and later on the Dragonlance calendar if my memory serves me right.

Remove ads