D&D 5E 5E Survivor - Subclasses (Part XV: The FINAL ROUND)

overgeeked

B/X Known World
Barbarian: Path of the Totem Warrior 35
Bard: College of Lore 15
Druid: Circle of the Shepherd 21
Fighter: Battle Master 36
Paladin: Oath of the Ancients 28
Ranger: Gloom Stalker 34
Rogue: Thief 33
Wizard: School of Abjuration 8

EzekielRaiden

Follower of the Way
Barbarian: Path of the Totem Warrior 35
Bard: College of Lore 15 + 1 = 16
Fighter: Battle Master 36 - 2 = 34

Anyone who knows me knows I'm no Wizard fanatic. I'm just not a Fighter fanatic either. Though I must agree with @overgeeked: all the good subclasses lost. As I said in either the Rogue or Wizard thread, literally not one subclass I actually wanted to win did so. It's not hard to feel a little resentful after so many consecutive losses. But since I know, absolutely without doubt, that the Fighter is practically guaranteed to win all on its own regardless of subclass, simply because the name "Fighter" draws people to it literally without ANY concern for its contents, I figured I might as well help keep things interesting. At this point, I've downvoted it more than a dozen times. Had I not, it would be far and away the most successful option right now. That my sustained efforts to kill it have left it winning prior to my vote today is ample enough evidence thereof.

Tyler Do'Urden

Soap Maker
Barbarian: Path of the Totem Warrior 33
Bard: College of Lore 16
Fighter: Battle Master 35

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
Anyone who knows me knows I'm no Wizard fanatic. I'm just not a Fighter fanatic either. Though I must agree with @overgeeked: all the good subclasses lost. As I said in either the Rogue or Wizard thread, literally not one subclass I actually wanted to win did so. It's not hard to feel a little resentful after so many consecutive losses. But since I know, absolutely without doubt, that the Fighter is practically guaranteed to win all on its own regardless of subclass, simply because the name "Fighter" draws people to it literally without ANY concern for its contents, I figured I might as well help keep things interesting. At this point, I've downvoted it more than a dozen times. Had I not, it would be far and away the most successful option right now. That my sustained efforts to kill it have left it winning prior to my vote today is ample enough evidence thereof.
Then lets upvote the Thief and prove everybody wrong :p

Barbarian: Path of the Totem Warrior 34 (+)
Ranger: Gloom Stalker 32 (-)

RealAlHazred

Frumious Flumph (Your Grace/Your Eminence)
I don't know why you'd need any class except Bard. It can do everything all the other classes can, but better! They should just have Bard subclasses, that would force everyone else to play D&D correctly!

Aurel Guthrie

They/Them
Barbarian: Path of the Totem Warrior 34
Ranger: Gloom Stalker 32 + 1 = 33
Wizard: School of Abjuration 8 - 2 = 6

JoeyD473

Adventurer
Barbarian: Path of the Totem Warrior 34
Fighter: Battle Master 35 - 2 = 33 Problem here is Battle Master should've beenthe base fighter abilities not a sub class
Ranger: Gloom Stalker 33
Wizard: School of Abjuration 6 + 1 = 7 One day our spells will fail but it will not be this day

Remove ads