D&D 5E 5th edition Monster Manual: I think the really nice art detracts from the mediocre functionality of the book.

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Yeah this is not a thread that needed revival. If it were me, I would start a new one if I had something to say about the Monster Manual - nothing to be gained from people responding to users who don't even post here anymore.

CapnZapp

Legend
If it makes you feel better, I found it in the "similar threads" widget below.

But you're right. I forgot to mention I was responding from another year. Will edit my post now.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Yeah this is not a thread that needed revival. If it were me, I would start a new one if I had something to say about the Monster Manual - nothing to be gained from people responding to users who don't even post here anymore.

Well, I may not post often, but I still post here. :)

I agree with you 100%. So I did something about it. Feel free to use this app I made. :) hope you can leave some feedback. monsterworkbench.com

Feedback: it would be more friendly as a web app. I went to the web page, but then saw that I'd have to install Microsoft Access in order to use the app, and that was too high of a bar for a pig in a poke so I bailed.

Maybe if there were at least screenshots or a list of features I would have gone further. Or maybe not.

I am in the process of trying to make that work as I am new to programmming, and do not know HTML.

The app basically lets you select a monster by CR auto populate all his stats, then allow you to roll his attacks, give exp, etc, against players AC. Also has name and artifact generator.

Attachments

• wrkbnch.PNG
    wrkbnch.PNG
    1.6 MB · Views: 424

Remove ads