• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

6/30/08 update: Necromancer class (work in progress)

Cringer_luvr

First Post
Because when I did it the night before my internet went out, so I assumed it did not post, when I got up the next day I just went in and posted it without reading the last post and bam....saw it after I hit the post button :(

pyrogod

First Post
I see that you reference share Life as a class power but can't seem to find any info on it. Am I missing something?

Share Life was an earlier power that was removed. IT originally transferred life to minions, but since undead minions are minions as defined mechanically, it served no useful purpose.

Thanks, I'm looking for cooperation if possible. After all shadow classes ought to have some similarity yes?

I could potentially see that. I'll think over what the options might be. What suggestions do you have, besides the shroud suggestion as included earlier?

yes I agree, with you and look forward to more updates.

I did a small update on the google documents version. The link is in the original post. My apologies for not including more, but I've been very busy with my job recently.

Remove ads