D&D (2024) 6/6 news scoop!: Wizards announces "6X" for 2026! Not one, but six "expressions" of tabletop roleplay! [parodia filum]

Which expression(s) of 6X are you most looking forward to?

• 6C D&D (5.5E)

• 6A D&D (PF2)

• 6F D&D (Freeform / LARP / hiking / travel RPG)

• 6B D&D (Battlesystem)

• 6U D&D (Unity - entirely new system)

• 6L D&D (Legacy SRDs: 0E, BASIC, 1.5E, 2.5E, 3.5E, 3.75E, 4.5E)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercurius

Legend
Folks, see the forest for the trees. There is a certain kind of joyousness about this - a big umbrella approach that literally supports every play style, and every product ever made.

I mean, it is sort of the 1e DMG of edition speculation. While much of it is absurdly unwieldy, there's lots of great ideas to mine here (like the 1e DMG) for the stray WotC staffer that might wander through.

Daraniya

Explorer
Folks, see the forest for the trees. There is a certain kind of joyousness about this - a big umbrella approach that literally supports every play style, and every product ever made.

I mean, it is sort of the 1e DMG of edition speculation. While much of it is absurdly unwieldy, there's lots of great ideas to mine here (like the 1e DMG) for the stray WotC staffer that might wander through.
except solo-replay... unless they count LARP as solo-RP

This gave me serious flashbacks of the late 90s, both with TSR throwing everything against the wall (seriously, I love Birthright, but those domain sourcebooks were a waste) and Marvel Comics flooding the market with #1 issues and foil comics and constant crossovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases