D&D (2024) 6/6 news scoop!: Wizards announces "6X" for 2026! Not one, but six "expressions" of tabletop roleplay! [parodia filum]

Which expression(s) of 6X are you most looking forward to?

• 6C D&D (5.5E)

• 6A D&D (PF2)

• 6F D&D (Freeform / LARP / hiking / travel RPG)

• 6B D&D (Battlesystem)

• 6U D&D (Unity - entirely new system)

• 6L D&D (Legacy SRDs: 0E, BASIC, 1.5E, 2.5E, 3.5E, 3.75E, 4.5E)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure I get the joke, but carry on! :)
Over on twitter, Shellia M. mentioned the gratitude which the 6X team holds for ENWorld and its predecessor. She suggested that the impending release of 6X and its reunion of D&D, PF, and OSR (via the Legacy SRDs) might be worthy of another name change:

Russ Morrissey’s Unofficial Dungeons & Dragons Sixfold Experience News

Last edited:

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Over on twitter, Shelly M. mentioned the gratitude which the 6X team holds for ENWorld and its predecessor. She suggested that the release of 6X and its reunion of D&D, PF, and OSR (via the Legacy SRDs) might be worthy of another name change:

Russ Morrissey’s Unofficial Dungeons & Dragons Sixfold Experience News
I’m a little uncomfortable that this joke involves attributing fake quotes to real people. Would you please edit your posts in the thread to at least use fake or parody names? Otherwise it’s a less a joke and more just misinformation. Thanks!

I’m a little uncomfortable that this joke involves attributing fake quotes to real people. Would you please edit your posts in the thread to at least use fake or parody names? Otherwise it’s a less a joke and more just misinformation. Thanks!
The 6X team must be following this thread (who says that WotC doesn’t listen to the aficionados?), because I just saw this twitter post:

“The 6X team wishes to clarify that there were some misspellings of names in the original news release, and that Shellia Mirabile, Raymond Wingate, Jerome Cragford, Michael Mearns, and Christoph Perrins are not affiliated with Hasbro, but are yes-men of the Wizards of the (east) Coast, d.b.a. the Columbia-Berkshire D&D Club based in Philmont, New York.

“Our Renton franchise is only nominal as yet. A clarifying note will be included in the very finest print at the bottom of the press release, by the end of the business day (Pacific Standard Time).”

The 6X team must be following this thread (who says that WotC doesn’t listen to the aficionados?), because I just saw this twitter post:

“The 6X team wishes to clarify that there were some misspellings of names in the original news release, and that Shelly Mirabile, Ray Wingate, Jerome Cragford, Michael Mearns, and Christoph Perrins are not affiliated with Hasbro, but are yes-men of the Wizards of the (east) Coast, d.b.a. the Columbia-Berkshire D&D Club based in Philmont, New York.

“Our Renton franchise is only nominal as yet. A clarifying note will be included in the very finest print at the bottom of the press release, by the end of the business day (Pacific Standard Time).”
that isn't better... you changed the letters a little to still make it easy to mistake for the real people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads