6 Eagle Down (Judge : Garyh)

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kama'zer wipes the blood off her scimitar while looking around the room. She wants to see what other exits there are and where more foes might come from. She does NOT sheath her blade. "We do not have much time likely. Krestos is likely on his way and we should be as well." Turning to the young man, Kama'zer asks "Have you seen another prisoner that is a dwarf who perhaps looks like my comrade here?" while pointing at 7 Rabbit. "His name is 6 Eagle. Also, do you know of a Gith prisoner held anywhere here?"

[sblock=Actions/Stat block]Start= n/a
Move=
Standard= Spend 1 healing surge to get to 38/41 and 5/9
Minor= n/a
End= n/a
[sblock=stat block]Kama'zer Anma'giduu- Female Githyanki Warlord 4
Passive Perception: +13, Passive Insight: +13, Init: +10
AC: 20, Fort: 18, Reflex: 17, Will: 16 -- Speed: 5
HP: 38/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge Value: 10, Surges left: 5/9
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used, Milestones: .5
Powers-
Opening Shove, Wolf Pack Tactics
Warlord's Favor, Inspiring Word x2, Telekinetic Leap, Steel Monsoon,Aid the Injured
Lead the Attack, Exalted Armor, Cloak of Resistance, Shield of Bashing
Combat notes:-Commanding (Tactical) Presence: When ally who can see warlord spends an action point to make an attack, they gain +1 bonus on attack roll (1/2 Int modifier) and +3 bonus to damage from Tactical Assault feat[/sblock][/sblock]

JoeNotCharles

First Post
"Yes, I am family," 7 Rabbit says. [color="My name is 7 Rabbit. This is Kama'zer. 6 Eagle is my brother."[/color]

[sblock=OOC]
Did I find anything when I searched the cultist?
[/sblock]

elecgraystone

First Post
Ts'iri stands guard and watches as the others search, rest and talk to the boy. She was surprised that she'd been unhurt after her tussle with the dogs. Maybe this cursed dagger of hers brought her good luck.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''Gith?''' he looks confused. ''Oh, like you, you say. Yes, there is one like you.''

My name is 7 Rabbit. This is Kama'zer. 6 Eagle is my brother."

-''You brother of him?! But you look nothing like him. He much stronger! No fat, he be warrior! I show him, I show him! I be Jim and I his friend!'' The young man says excitedly showing them the way.

[sblock=OOC]I presume you follow, I presume your guard is very much up. No ones detect treachery from the simpleton.[/sblock]

While on their way, when asked about Krestos, the young man shrugs.

-''Don't know name. Only know Brakar and Madrok, big bosses. You kill Brakar. Now Madrok be mad. He be devil man and a magic man.''

He leads the heroes down a flight of stairs and they find a corridor full of cells but suspiciousy empty of guards. Having been alarmed, they must have gathered somehwere.

-''Here he be. The one you look for!'' Jim says, excited.

The heroes look into a cell and they see a bored looking genasi. He is a chained prisoner, mostly naked and undeniably gorgeous with a golden body. He presumably has an affinity with earth and the gold metal in particular.

[sblock=Picture]
Gold1.jpg

[/sblock]

-''He be the one we call 'Sexy Gold'.'' says with what seems like a leer. The young man might be simple minded, but he apprently knows what he likes.

[sblock=OOC]Eh eh.

Six Eagle, Sexy Gold, Six Eagle, Sexy Gold... Say it real fast just for fun.

:lol:

PS: Do you have any idea how tough it is it to find a proper picture of a MAN with gold body paint? If 6 Eagle was a woman, I'd have had hundreds to choose from, but for a man it was either this or a guy walking the gay pride parade.
[/sblock]

-''Uhm, I told you I prefer to be called Murau.'' says the genasi, embarassed.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I assume that this is NOT your brother, 7 rabbit?" Kama'zer says dryly while looking in the other nearby cells for any dwarf or gith prisoners. "Or perhaps Muaru here can tell us where to find 6 Eagle instead?" she wonders aloud.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
"Or perhaps Murau here can tell us where to find 6 Eagle instead?" she wonders aloud.

-''Well, it all depends.'' says the golden boy, moving languidly toward the front of his cell, as far his chains would allow. ''Here I am, chained to a wall. A mere moment ago I was bemoaning the fact that I had nothing left but my life!''

His voice takes a mock dramatic turn as he speaks.

-''But as it happens, I was wrong. I am not completely dispossessed; I have information. Surely you understand that I am loath to part with this information because then I would have nothing once more. It's a despairing feeling. On the other hand, if I was free... why, a free man is a generous man!'' he says, indicating his chains.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"There is no need of such dramatization." the githyanki looks for approval from the others. "But for your own physical integrity I hope you are not bluffing." Mri'Thas cocks his head to Soldier towards the man. "Use that big axe of yours."

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kama'zer nods quickly to Mri'Thas in agreement of freeing the Gensai.

OOC: Did Kama'zer see any other prisoners here in this hallway so far?

Remove ads