• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

6 Eagle Down (Judge : Garyh)

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
7 Rabbit makes a swift prayer to the void and siphons all the life left in the cultist. The monk falls in a heap, the tentacle disappears and the warlock feels rejuvenated. He moves forward.

Tsi'ri rushes past the dwarf and slaps the switch, turning off the turrets.

The dwarfs howls in frustration, steps back, and keeps firing on Kama'Zer but shoots wild.

[sblock=Actions]
7 Rabbit:
Standard: Eldritch Blast
vs Will 16 (1d20+6+2=25, 2d8+5+1d6=20)
Moves TPL (To present Location, I'll use that a lot in the future!)

Kills the cultist with a nice fat damage.

Tsi'Ri
Double Move : TPL
Minor: switch

OA from dwarf:
OA unarmed (1d20+7-2=17, 1d4+2=3) miss vs AC 18

The Dwarf vs Kama:
vs AC 20 (1d20+8+2=13, 1d10+2+1d6=7) miss
[/sblock]

DM_Malenkirk on Virtual Battlemat

[sblock=Updated Status]
Dwarf: 32/46

7 Rabbit: 18 +5/40 [10/10] +2 fate of the void, shadow walk, bloodied, grabbed
Kama'Zer: 28/41 [6/9] Second-Wind Used
Soldier: 16 /50 [11/13) bloodied, prone
Tsi'Ri: 40+9 /40 [10/10] shadow walk
Mrithas: 22/34 [8/8]
Callen: 24/32 [9/9]

Turrets:
38/38
16 AC 13 fortitude and reflex, immune to will effect, can't be cursed (though you are free to curse at them)

Dwarf Bolter
Perception 18; low-light vision
HP 46; Bloodied 23
AC 17; Fortitude 16, Reflex 16, Will 14
Saving Throws +5 against poison effects
OA Warhammer (Standard, at-will) Weapon (if drawn)
+8 vs Armor Class; 1d10+2 damage.
creatures that don’t have cover.
Stand Your Ground
When an effect forces a dwarf to move—through a push, a pull, or a slide—the dwarf moves 1 square less than the effect specifies. When an attack would knock the dwarf prone, the dwarf gains an immediate saving throw to avoid falling prone.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Surrender now and your life will be spared." Interceeds the Githyanki. "You are alone and all your guards and allies lie dead on the floor."

IC is down. Mri'Thas willl attempt to stop the fight if the dwarf is not a loony, to have some information from him.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]There is an actual mechanic for that; if the target is bloodied, Standard action for an intimidate check. DC Will +5.

Otherwise it is DM's fiat and I haven't indicated he was wavering.[/sblock]

-''You maniacal Gith won't catch me alive! I know there are fate worse than death.''

elecgraystone

First Post
[sblock=OOC]LOL I guess that'll work for my action, even though I had NO idea the switch was there. (I was outside when the dwarf turned them on.) I was waiting for Kama'Zer to post but I see I missed her post. No big deal. [/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
[sblock=OOC]There is an actual mechanic for that; if the target is bloodied, Standard action for an intimidate check. DC Will +5.

Otherwise it is DM's fiat and I haven't indicated he was wavering.[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]I was planning on trying this once he was bloodied and Kama'zer has a +8 to Intimidate, so if anybody can help bloody the dwarf then I can do that intimidate this turn... :devil:[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]LOL I guess that'll work for my action, even though I had NO idea the switch was there. (I was outside when the dwarf turned them on.) I was waiting for Kama'Zer to post but I see I missed her post. No big deal. [/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Well, presumably KamaZer shouted the information once she saw it. Probably in a high pitched voice, with a chorus from Soldier in the background:

''Swiiiiiiiitch! There is a Swiiiiiiiiiiitch!''
''Oh Lord, somebody press that switch NOW!''

Something like that.

;)
[/sblock]

elecgraystone

First Post
Silvery light gathers in Ts'iri's hands then flies out and hits the dwarf square in the chest. "Fates worse than death? Well, that all depends on HOW you die doesn't it?" Ts'iri gives him an evil grin as she slowly advances on the dwarf.
[sblock=ooc]Actions:
Move:C12 to H11
Minor: curse dwarf
Standard: Eldrich Blast at dwarf

1d20+7=25, 1d6=4, 1d10+5=8

Dwarf hit with Eldrich blast [w/ prime shot] for 12 damage.
[sblock=stat block]
Initiative: +3, Passive Perception: 10, Passive Insight: 16
AC: 20/18, Fort: 16, Reflex: 17, Will: 16 - Speed: 6
HP: 40/40[9 temp], Bloodied: 20, Surge Value: 10, Surges left:10/10
Action Points: 1

Powers:
1/1 Second wind
0/1 Vampiric Embrace
0/1 Chilling Cloud
1/1 Telekinetic Leap
0/1 Fiery Bolt
1/1 Armor of Agathys
1/1 Fiendish Resilience

Darkleaf armor [+2 AC vs first attack]
[/sblock][/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]
Well, presumably KamaZer shouted the information once she saw it. Probably in a high pitched voice, with a chorus from Soldier in the background:

''Swiiiiiiiitch! There is a Swiiiiiiiiiiitch!''
''Oh Lord, somebody press that switch NOW!''

Something like that.

;)
LOL Yeah that's what I was waiting for, I just hadn't noticed she'd taken her turn. It's all good. Oh and Kama'zer, I'm more than happy to try and help bloody that dwarf. Will 12 hp damage help? :p[/sblock]

Ozymandias79

First Post
Soldier stands up and charges the dwarf crossbowman

[sblock=Details]
Move Action:Stand up
Standard Action:charge the dwarven crossbowman(moves to B10, hits ac 26 for 8 COLD damage, DCM is marked,Soldier gains 4 thp)
Minor Action:N/A
[/sblock]

[sblock=Soldier stat Line]Soldier- Male Warforged Fighter 2
Passive Perception: 13, Passive Insight: 13
AC:19, Fort:17, Reflex:12, Will:14 -- Speed:5
HP:16/50,+4 thp Bloodied:25, Surge Value:12, Surges left:11/13
Initiative +2, Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Crushing Surge, Brash Strike , Steel Serpent Strike,Sweeping Blow(used), Warforged Resolve, Lasting Threat, Boundless Endurance, Frost Weapon
[/sblock]

Phoenix8008

First Post
"I know all about fates worse than death, dwarf." Kama'zer says with a feral growl. "But what if I offered you a quick, clean, death; or maybe even life if you were extremely helpful? Put down your weapon and tell us what we want to know starting with who Krestos is, and where the one you said that 'we giths' are coming for is at. If not, then you will surely find out first hand about fates worse than death... and how long those fates can last."

OOC: Woot! Made the intimidate check!
[sblock=Actions/Stat block]Start= n/a
Move= Move to B8
Standard= Intimidate check vs. Dwarf Will 14+5 (1d20+8=20)
Minor= n/a
End= n/a
[sblock=stat block]Kama'zer Anma'giduu- Female Githyanki Warlord 4
Passive Perception: +13, Passive Insight: +13
AC: 20, Fort: 18, Reflex: 17, Will: 16 -- Speed: 5
HP: 28/41, Bloodied: 20, Surge Value: 10, Surges left: 6/9
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
Powers-
Opening Shove, Wolf Pack Tactics
Warlord's Favor, Inspiring Word x2, Telekinetic Leap, Steel Monsoon, Aid the Injured
Lead the Attack, Exalted Armor, Cloak of Resistance, Shield of Bashing
Combat notes:-Commanding (Tactical) Presence: When ally who can see warlord spends an action point to make an attack, they gain +1 bonus on attack roll (1/2 Int modifier) and +3 bonus to damage from Tactical Assault feat[/sblock][/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads