• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

6 Eagle Down (Judge : Garyh)

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
The dwarf's eyes are wild as he sees that he is overwhelmed by the dreaded giths. His houlders slumps and he drops his weapon but Kama'Zer is surprised to suddenly see a dagger in the hand of her opponent. The drawing of the smaller weapon had been deftly concealed in the surrender of the larger one. The warlord raises her guard but mistakes the intent of the dwarf and he seizes the opportunity to shove the blade into his own heart with a dreadful snarl on his face.

-''Go to hell.'' he says in a last gurgle and crushes to the floor.

[sblock=OOC]Well, he surrendered.

bluff (1d20+2=13)

Smack on target for your Insight, you didn't anticipate his move.
[/sblock]

The fight won, the comrades take a short breath but cannot ignore that somehwere in this large asylmum, a messenger is rushing to warn a man named Krestos that the building as been breached. How will he react? The sight of the dead dwarf give them a foreboding sensation. What if he choose to a scorched earth policy?

[sblock=OOC]I am busy tomorrow. Well, okay, I am actually spending all day playin board games and Xbox with a few friends. I should get this moving sunday evening.[/sblock]

Last edited:

JoeNotCharles

First Post
"Are any of the others alive?" asks Rabbit as he bends to search the cultist's robes for any clue as to what he was doing here. "If there's nobody to question, we should keep moving as fast as possible, before they have time to set up more defenses."

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
7 Rabbits spots a young deformed man peeking out carefully out a room adjoining to the center hall where the dwarf commited suicide. He gasps in horror at the carnage.

-''What you do? You kill people dead, you be bad men!'' he exclaims.

He is hunched and wears plain white clothes. He clearly has the intelligence of a young child.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Mri'Thas raises an eyebrow when the dwarf impales his heart with the dagger. When the dwarf of his side questioned about survivors, the mage replies. "I think I knocked a guard out. Don't think a smack of my crane could have killed him. He's outside."

Ozymandias79

First Post
Soldier goes and fetches his thrown handaxes then he attaches them again at his right thigh

[sblock=OOC]Soldier spends 2 healing surges during the rest and are at 40/50 and 9/13[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Callen dusts himself off and leans against his staff heavily. All this running around and combat takes its toll on the old man. Moving beyond the main entry room, Callen joins the others in the room where the dwarf perished.

ooc: spend 1 healing surge 32/32 and 7/8

JoeNotCharles

First Post
"No, we're not bad men," 7 Rabbit says kindly. "Killing people is okay if it's in self defense."

[sblock=OOC]Heh, heh, heh.[/sblock]

He pulls out the Laughing Man. "Have you seen anyone that looks like me around here? Ever seen this before?" He attempts to make his expression and voice as non-threatening as possible.

[sblock=OOC]Diplomacy (1d20+3=23)

EDIT: oh, also, spending 2 healing surges to get up to 38, if I'm counting right.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
7 Rabbit appeases the young man. He squints curiously at the Laughing Man.

-''No. This is nice. I don't have nice things like this. They take it from me, my nice things and my necklace, when I come here. Then they lock me with people. But I be nice, they let met out and give better food if I clean rooms. Are you the family of people down here? I hope and hope but my mommy never visits.'' he says sadly.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Why do they keep them trapped in here? They are doom. Killing them would be merciful compared with what they have done to them" States the githyanki, matter-of.factly, oblivious of humans' ways.

Remove ads