D&D (2024) 6E When?

3catcircus

Adventurer
They haven't.

Really? Go look on dmsguild.com. There are about a dozen classic modules that have been converted. A bunch were converted to 3e and posted on this very website back in the day. People want the older modules because the content resonates, even though the mechanics have changed actual the editions.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Really? Go look on dmsguild.com. There are about a dozen classic modules that have been converted. A bunch were converted to 3e and posted on this very website back in the day. People want the older modules because the content resonates, even though the mechanics have changed actual the editions.

Those are conversion documents, that is to say, guidelines for what to do with the actual module, not modules translated into 5E.

3catcircus

Adventurer
Those are conversion documents, that is to say, guidelines for what to do with the actual module, not modules translated into 5E.
No, they're actual conversions of the stats, if I recall. Combine that with the fact that the originals are also available = you have the module translated to 5e.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
No, they're actual conversions of the stats, if I recall. Combine that with the fact that the originals are also available = you have the module translated to 5e.

Yes, that's what I said, a guide with conversion information, not a converted module, like that in Ghosts of Saltmarsh.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases