Level Up (A5E) 8 days to go....

niklinna

satisfied?
I'm torn between feeling down on 5E at the moment due to the non-spellcasting rangers thread, my lack of people to play A5E with, and the infectious excitement here. But a copy of the Adventurer's Guide isn't a huge opportunity cost to maybe find new people to play with....

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
I'm torn between feeling down on 5E at the moment due to the non-spellcasting rangers thread, my lack of people to play A5E with, and the infectious excitement here. But a copy of the Adventurer's Guide isn't a huge opportunity cost to maybe find new people to play with....
When I started running Fate games after its big kickstarter I was able to quickly assemble a group of regulars by talking to the staff at a local FLGS & asking them to post something about it being run on one of their slow days (ie not mtg/pokemon/d&d night). Reaching out to other local communities also helped with the initial core.

I expect that given the similarities with d&d LU will be even easier to absorb people in.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Maybe I missed it in various topics, but how does it goes with shipping costs?
Do you naughty word to all locations?

thank you.
UK, US, Canada, EU, Scandinavia, Australia, NZ.

There is a rest of the world tier, but the shipping costs are beyond extortionate. Who's going to pay twice the cost of a book in shipping costs?

Horwath

Legend
UK, US, Canada, EU, Scandinavia, Australia, NZ.

There is a rest of the world tier, but the shipping costs are beyond extortionate. Who's going to pay twice the cost of a book in shipping costs?
thanks for location info. EU region it is.

But, what about shipping costs? Is it always on the buyer or there is some amount of books ordered that it falls on you guys(seller)?

Faolyn

(she/her)
Hey @Morrus, a question: You're sending out the pdfs shortly after the 5th. Are you planning on putting the pdfs up for sale (such as on DriveThru or some other site), and if so, would it be at that time or when the hardbacks are finished?

As you know, I'm working on that book of A5e heritages that I hope to sell, and I don't want to put it out before you guys actually officially publish your book.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hey @Morrus, a question: You're sending out the pdfs shortly after the 5th. Are you planning on putting the pdfs up for sale (such as on DriveThru or some other site), and if so, would it be at that time or when the hardbacks are finished?

As you know, I'm working on that book of A5e heritages that I hope to sell, and I don't want to put it out before you guys actually officially publish your book.
We’re just focused on the Kickstarter right now. We’ll figure out the road forward after that.

VanguardHero

Adventurer
Damn, I'd thought you'd hit all stretch goals in under 24 hours but forgot they're in Pounds not Dollars xD still, really good pace it seems like :D

Remove ads