Level Up (A5E) Planestrider: Choose A Page And I'll Post It!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
OK, we're a week out from the Planestrider's Journal Kickstarter! Each day I'll post one page from the book in this thread. The fun part is you get to choose the page number. Here's the rules:
  1. Only one pick each
  2. Give me a page number
  3. A single page only
  4. First come first served
  5. The queue resets each time I post a page
To help you choose, here's the table of contents. So, who wants to pick the first page?

psj_toc.png

xiphumor

Legend
I can’t give a page number, but whichever page gives the list of spells included and brief descriptions of each. like pages 54-55 of the DDG. (Presumably close to pg. 44 but I don’t want to get stuck with an introduction.)

Ondath

Hero
OK, we're a week out from the Planestrider's Journal Kickstarter! Each day I'll post one page from the book in this thread. The fun part is you get to choose the page number. Here's the rules:
  1. Only one pick each
  2. Give me a page number
  3. A single page only
  4. First come first served
  5. The queue resets each time I post a page
To help you choose, here's the table of contents. So, who wants to pick the first page?

View attachment 348433
I mean this sincerely, I'm interested in what the Content Warning on page 9 is for. On the one hand, it's good practice but on the other I'm curious as to what the warned content could be.

mcmillan

Adventurer
How about page 95? Figure second page is less likely to have art and give more a feel of what info about new planes will look like.

Distracted DM

Distracted DM
Supporter
I'm torn between 50 cuz ships, 235 cuz adventure, and 254 cuz compatibility piqued my curiosity. Unless Compatibility is the same as you'd find in the a5e AG.

Ok I'll go for 235, I assume that's an adventure.

xiphumor

Legend
First come, first served--page 42 it is!

Queue is now reset for tomorrow's page.
When you say that, do you mean that we have to resubmit our requests tomorrow if we want our page shown? Should I be waiting until midnight to be first in line? If so, in which time-zone?

Remove ads