• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Bloody Little Tale

steelshark

First Post
Diego Delacosta
[size=-2]Human Telepath 1 stats[/size]
[imagel]http://cddr.free.fr/jdr/baldur/pnjpj/images/eldoth.jpg[/imagel]
Diego shakes hands with Relon "Indeed, I have to say I'm not used to carrying around that much. But Lorrikh said we could need it out here and concering these things i trust him blindly. He then begins to mount his backpack onto the donkey. Visibly reliefed he strokes the donkey a few times. "I do know some psionics too, although I have been practicing the art of haggling and negotiating since I was a small boy, thanks to my father." Diego rolls his eyes, and smiles a little bit.

Lord Wyrm

First Post
Your small group moves through the woods at an exceptional pace for the conditions of the path and the number of individuals walking through it. After an hour of walking and what feels to be at least three miles you come upon the clearing that contains the bulk of New Gerot. The town is exceptionally silent, even for the winter, and though smoke rises from a chimney in one building near the center of town, that is all the movement you see.

[sblock]The d20s rolled exceptionally well for you.[/sblock]

Diego:
[sblock]With your detect psionics you notice the forest itself is mildly magical in nature. The trees themselves give off a steady, if faint, aura you believe to be some form of alteration magic. (Psicraft: roll of 12 + 7 = 19) [/sblock]

Farsis:
[sblock]Every few minutes you catch the tinest flashes of figures in the woods, you think you count seven total but can not be certain. (Spot: roll of 19 + 2 = 21) [/sblock]

Bremen:
[sblock]You believe yourself exceedingly well hidden. (Hide: roll of 17 + 14 = 31) [/sblock]

Lorrikh:
[sblock]You are not entirely sure what has stopped the growth outward but are fairly certain it is magical in some way. (Survival: roll of 15 + 4 = 19) [/sblock]

steelshark

First Post
Diego Delacosta
[size=-2]Human Telepath 1 stats[/size]
[imagel]http://cddr.free.fr/jdr/baldur/pnjpj/images/eldoth.jpg[/imagel]

While moving into the forest Diego mumbles quietly as to not distract himself or his companions from hearing what dangers may lurk in the forest "These Trees....this....forest seems to have been altered in some way by magic...this is most disturbing to say the least."

When the party arrives at the town "Our dark-hooded friend is right. It doesnt seem normal that there's only one fire going in this town...considering these low temperatures. He then walks around a few steps, hoping to see anything of importance.

[sblock]Diego makes a Spot check at +4 hoping to see anything indicating what or who caused this strange situation.[/sblock]

Einan

First Post
"Perhaps we should announce ourselves to the town?" Ulvan asks, slightly disturbed by the silence of the little burgh. He begins walking towards the building with the fire going, with the intention of knocking upon the door unless stopped or impeded.

Azaar

Explorer
"Sometimes, announcing oneself, especially such a large group as this, can be more trouble than it's worth." Farsis has been ill at ease the entire way as he's looked back and forth. "And given that we've been watched the entire way -- by seven, according to my count -- I would think perhaps it's safe to assume that the town has had plenty of advance warning about us." He looks at the others. "I would advise caution, but I admit that my own personal experiences have lent themselves to requiring a certain amount of discretion."

And other than the hint of his own abilities from earlier, Farsis has still not said what exactly he is.

Voadam

Legend
Azaar said:
"Sometimes, announcing oneself, especially such a large group as this, can be more trouble than it's worth." Farsis has been ill at ease the entire way as he's looked back and forth. "And given that we've been watched the entire way -- by seven, according to my count -- I would think perhaps it's safe to assume that the town has had plenty of advance warning about us." He looks at the others. "I would advise caution, but I admit that my own personal experiences have lent themselves to requiring a certain amount of discretion."

And other than the hint of his own abilities from earlier, Farsis has still not said what exactly he is.

From under his hood, Aristogoras asks "Seven what, people or other?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads