• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Bloody Little Tale

Moon_Goddess

Have I really been on this site for over 20 years!
Relon Debaro

Relon takes Sussie's reigns in one hand and his crossbow in the other, falling into line with the others.

"Come on girl, let's go see what that's all about."

Lord Wyrm

First Post
The forest is quiet, as if the life within had drained away. Every few moments you hear the giggling of children, but not as loud as when you heard the roar. The journey only takes a few moments through dense brush and you arrive in a small clearing. Before stands a reptilian creature with four massive legs with two great wings rising from its back. Its eyes show an intellect behind them and its scales a verdant green. Its breast bleeds profusely and it fore limbs and one wing are badly mangled. It speaks in a few polysylabic words that are at once fluid and gruff.

Farsis, Diego, and Rune:
[sblock]
"So do you come to torment me as well? Well, come on then, finish a wounded dragon."
[/sblock]

Einan

First Post
"By Drake! What is this beast?" Ulvan exclaims, leaning around the others to look at the monster. He studies it, noting the wounds. (Heal +6)

steelshark

First Post
Diego Delacosta
[size=-2]Human Telepath 1 stats[/size]
[imagel]http://cddr.free.fr/jdr/baldur/pnjpj/images/eldoth.jpg[/imagel]

"I do. He asked us whether we came to kill him. I'll ask him what caused his wounds." Diego turns to the Dragon, not stepping a bit closer. Then he answers the Dragon in his language.

Lord Wyrm, Farsis and Rune:
[sblock]"We heard a loud roar and we came to see what made that noise. We did'nt come to harm you. In fact you seem to be needing help. So who or what has caused you such terrible wounds?"[/sblock]

Lord Wyrm:
[sblock]I guess Diego does'nt know that green Dragons are always evil, and even if he knew, he still is exalted meaning that respect for live has priority. He also tries to talk the Dragon into not attacking us (Diplomacy+11)[/sblock]

Azaar

Explorer
Farsis narrows his eyes, but for the moment remains quiet, waiting to hear the dragon's response. A good thing, perhaps, that he picked up Draconic during his travels. In the meantime, he keeps an eye out for anything suspicious.

Ero Gaki

First Post
Rune waits to hear the dragons response. He keeps his eyes on the wounded dragon as well as the immediate surroundings, expecting trouble.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads