A bridge (attn. Skarnkai)

Skarnkai

First Post
The crane devours the wetlands; grasps the thrust of the invisible blade while it painlessly leaps over the touch of the lily!

*Sensing the fight is tilting far out of his control, he grabs his opponent and his invisible attack and brings him up to his face in an attempt to eat him*

Rathan

First Post
sorry guys...RL problems are calling me name....I'm sorry to do this..but a new judge will be neede at this point..I suggest you add something to the threat title for a new judge needed.....again sorry I couldn't finish.......

Skarnkai

First Post
Well it looks like we have a new judge, welcome aboard Greydoom.

The fox leaps through the island; removes the violence of the water!

*seeing the balance shift he leaps into his opponent, a loner.. an island of himself alone. He attempts the claw his way through his opponent.*

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
graydoom said:
"How interesting. A drowning vine, but a devouring crane. Do cranes eat vines? Perhaps this one does."

1 point Orlandu
1 flag Wanderer, 3 flags neutral
Err, Graydoom, you were looking at my move for the last round; I haven't posted my new one yet! :p

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Drowning a spring...

"It was probably the season spring, and one could drown it with heavy rain..." ;)

Anyway...

The claw silences the vineyard; redirects the drive of the earth!

[Note: This move is the one against Skarnkai's "The crane devours the wetlands; grasps the thrust of the invisible blade while it painlessly leaps over the touch of the lily!"]

graydoom

First Post
The judge smiles. "A silencing claw against one grasping the thurst of an invisible blade. And jumping over flowers, for that matter."

1 point Orlandu
1 flag Wanderer, 3 flags neutral

Remove ads