A chance to cool down and plan....

• Thread starter Flayhara Magerie
  • Start date
F

Flayhara Magerie

She appears just outside the tavern's door, she rushes past the doors as it closes with a slam. Looking around she finds an empty table in the darkest area of the tavern. Her gray eyes now glow red with anger. She slams her fist on the table, causing the eating utensils to clang together. "He will pay!" her voice thundered through the tavern and bounces off its walls.

C

Corwyn Burlisk

*Looks up from his mug of ale, watches the woman with strange gray eyes enter, storm her way into a dark corner and apparently plot her vengance.*

F

Flayhara Magerie

She looks around grumbling, "Where are the bar wenches when you need one?" As she looks for one she notices the guy watching her, she nearly smiles to him then continues looking.

Finally seeing one she flags her down and the barmaid walks over, "Can I help you?"

She nods, "Yes, get me a mug of ale and make it quick for my patience is running thin right now."

To those that looked at her, it was apparent she was not all human. Her taste of dress was refined as the gold she wore was pure gold. She had two of what seemed tribal markings or markings of some sort, one under her left eye and the other on the right arm near her shoulder. Her outfit was made in two pieces, a top and a skirt.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases