A dwarf in time IC

Jack of Tales

First Post
Revek - Scout - Jack of Tales

Revek turns toward the remaining goblins. He dashes quickly across the field to gain some distance from the closest goblin, the one near Vonval. From his new vantage point he draws a green and black fletched arrow and lines up his arrow loosing it upon his new prey. These creatures were worth less then the the arrows he was using to kill them with. I need to remember to find something to hit these with up close..

OOC: [sblock]MW Shortbow +9 (+1 point blank, +1 goblin) Damage: 2d6+2[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Karienna Maguen d'Sivis; gnome beguiler 3

Karienna watched the effects of her spell with a discerning eye- it was so nice to see the arcane glitter of magic at play. There were still goblins to deal with, though, and she had used enough of her spells on this batch. "Curs! You'll wish you had gone to sleep as well," she teased the remaining goblins. To be safe. she stepped back a pace and grabbed her crossbow from the top of her donkey's packsaddle.

OOC: Light on the banter, as there are hardly enough goblins to appreciate it. 5-foot step back (to I 15); grab and ready crossbow for next round.

Forgefly

First Post
Round 2 wrap-up

Sevulta's hooves flash in the sunlight covered in the blood and brains of the goblin who tormented him. Brorgar's waraxe makes quick work of the goblin threatening him from the other side.

On the other side of the field Revek dashes across the road behind his spellcasting companions to destroy the ray weakened goblin.

Karienna steps backward and gets out her crossbow.

Vonval's Byshek mace hums through the air transferring its deadly harmonics into the suddenly lifeless skull of the last goblin.

Ulzim is up next in the initiative if we stay in rounds. Otherwise there is the small matter of the sleeping goblins.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Brorgar (Male Dwarf Fighter 3); AC 23; HP: 34/34

Sevulta and Brorgar trot up to the sleeping goblins and halts before them.

"We should dispatch all of them except for one. We should be able to get something useful out of him before it will be no longer useful to us."

He smiles and looks to rest of the group.

Jack of Tales

First Post

Revek walks over the the resting goblins and stands besides Sevulta. I agree, These goblins are obviously protecting something and see us as a threat to whatever it is. It may be that they know where we can find the shards. Revek looks over at his other companions and draws a small knife. Shall we set to cutting throats and tying limbs?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ulzim Zuccabar d'Sivis, male gnome wizard

Ulzim's lips twitch in distaste; not for the talk of slitting throats, but of the messiness of it all.

"I'd like some kind of information out of these twits, for fair. And they certainly haven't declared themselves to be any kind of soldier, which makes them bandits and outlaws, with no protection or rights. Make sure the wretches don't splash your clothes," Ulzim says with a languid wave. However, he doesn't watch when the others take care of business, and presses a perfumed handkerchief to his nose as he steps a bit closer to the battlefield. Instead he goes over to the single "lucky" goblin that has been spared and waits for him to wake...

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Brorgar (Male Dwarf Fighter 3)

Brorgar says to Ulzim "If you need a bad Constable I can accommodate you. Until then I am gone to travel the perimeter to see if there are any stragglers or others watching."

Brorgar and Sevulta take off in a lazy trot to check out what is ahead of them and near the tree lines. He will always stay within eye sight of everyone as he does.

The Rolling Man

First Post
Vonval Dwarf Cleric 3

The pale dwarf nods in response to Revek as he washes the gore off his morningstar. "Yes, we can't leave any enemies behind us, yet, if we can extract any information from this one it would be useful. I don't think we're facing soldiers or bandits. These goblins seem to have little fear of us or their death. I know only 2 things that would cause that : either they fear a greater terror or their are under some sort of magical control. In both cases, I think we might have more to worry than simple goblins."

With that said, Vonval leaves the interrogation to the others and searches the bodies of the fallen goblins. He's especially on the lookout for any sort of symbols be it in the form of a medallion, a tattoo or something else.

Jack of Tales

First Post

Revek quickly slashes the throats of two of the remaining goblins. He takes no pleasure in the act it is merely necessity. He still thinks of himself as a soldier. After that he looks to the others. He drops his pack to the ground and takes out a coil of rope using it to bind the remaining goblin. He works quickly and efficiently taking advantage of the goblin's sleeping state.
I'm not..the best at interrogations if you still want him intact. Someone else deal with this.

OOC:[sblock] Use rope +10 [/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Karienna Maguen d'Sivis; gnome beguiler 3

Karienna busied herself with (not completely necessary) distractions as the dwarves went about their bloody business with the leftover goblins. She took the time to open up her mapping kit and make a small mark where the ambush had occurred, then repacked the case and her crossbow. By then the surviving goblin was securely bound, and Karienna made her way in that direction. "i suppose it comes down to the matter of just how we wish to approach this. Are we going to be all dwarf-ly and heavy handed, or do we want to waste the time trying to actually converse with this little wretch?"

Remove ads