A Free One-Page RPG Where You're A Bear!

Grant Hewitt, who runs a Patreon here, has posted an awesome one-page RPG called Honey Heist. You play a criminal bear, and you have two stats: CRIMINAL and BEAR. Hewitt describes it as "A roleplaying game in which you are a bear with a plan, but unfortunately you are also a goddamn bear, so let's see how that goes." He posts a one-page RPG each month, and co-wote the most recent edition of the Paranoia RPG. Check out the free RPG (below) and then, maybe, check out his Patreon.

Grant Hewitt, who runs a Patreon here, has posted an awesome one-page RPG called Honey Heist. You play a criminal bear, and you have two stats: CRIMINAL and BEAR. Hewitt describes it as "A roleplaying game in which you are a bear with a plan, but unfortunately you are also a goddamn bear, so let's see how that goes." He posts a one-page RPG each month, and co-wote the most recent edition of the Paranoia RPG. Check out the free RPG (below) and then, maybe, check out his Patreon.

rAZXBWb.jpg

Henry

Autoexreginated
Ah, yes, the joys of mixing whiskey and Yogi Bear Reruns during a game design session... ;)

Seriously, though, this would make a really fun one-shot or con game.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I hope for an expanded hat table in Honey Heist 1.5Ed (aka Advanced HH): baseball caps, balaclavas, papakhas, yarmulkes...maybe even one of d02.

I also wonder how Miss University 2017 will feel about HH...

Henry

Autoexreginated
I appreciate that it doesn't tell you to ignore another result of 8.

So the person who unexpectedly rolls a string of 8's just goes through the whole game, wearing a different hat in every single scene - either he's the face, or a hipster bear. Love it.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads