• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Game of Thrones - The Defenders of the Vale

Ibram Gaunt

First Post
He's rarely at Redfort since he is a minor landed Knight. But he is a sworn sword of Lord Horton so you'll see him around periodically.

Munin

First Post
Rycen McFaddyn is up in the Rogue's gallery...

I'd imagine Rycen and Rhin have sparred at least once, perhaps several times, since they both like to practice in the yard. Is this friendly competition or the beginning of a rivalry?

Rycen is also trying to get closer to Jasper, not for person gain as much as to see if he is as noble-minded and chilvarous as his reputation would make it seem.

Ibram Gaunt

First Post
Gaming will begin tomorrow morning. I'll be making the first post in the In-Character or IC forum. Here is the link for that thread...

In-Character Thread

A small note, I will post narratives and DM posts in the IC forums. When it's time for the players to take some kind of action I will indicate this at the bottom of my posts in the IC thread. IF 24 hours have passed from my call for actions and a player has not responded, I will take an action for your character based on your background and they way you play them. This is to ensure the game continues to move slowly and the rest of the players don't lose interest.

If for some reason you need to take a hiatus from the game for whatever reason PLEASE tell me. That way I can get an alternate on board and it ensures you can get back into the game later as long as you don't leave me hanging with no warning.

Thanks

dave_o

Explorer
Ibram Gaunt said:
Gaming will begin tomorrow morning. I'll be making the first post in the In-Character or IC forum. Here is the link for that thread...

In-Character Thread

A small note, I will post narratives and DM posts in the IC forums. When it's time for the players to take some kind of action I will indicate this at the bottom of my posts in the IC thread. IF 24 hours have passed from my call for actions and a player has not responded, I will take an action for your character based on your background and they way you play them. This is to ensure the game continues to move slowly and the rest of the players don't lose interest.

If for some reason you need to take a hiatus from the game for whatever reason PLEASE tell me. That way I can get an alternate on board and it ensures you can get back into the game later as long as you don't leave me hanging with no warning.

Thanks

We're good on my two-week vacation, ja?

Munin said:
Rycen McFaddyn is up in the Rogue's gallery...

I'd imagine Rycen and Rhin have sparred at least once, perhaps several times, since they both like to practice in the yard. Is this friendly competition or the beginning of a rivalry?

Rycen is also trying to get closer to Jasper, not for person gain as much as to see if he is as noble-minded and chilvarous as his reputation would make it seem.

After readin' yer post on Rycan, it's probably more friendly rivalry and less animosity. Rhin would respect a Westrosi knight not being, well, a douchebag in the yard. :D

Tyrmatfrage

First Post
Ibram Gaunt said:
He's rarely at Redfort since he is a minor landed Knight. But he is a sworn sword of Lord Horton so you'll see him around periodically.

Considering the fact that this is Westeros, he's probably plotting something. :D

WargamerX

First Post
Personally, I'd rather remain on ENworld as I have other games going on here - but that's personal convenience. I'll go with the game, but if it's up for vote; mine is stick with these forums.

EDIT: But thanks for the link! Depending on what I learn here maybe I'll start a game there!

Ibram Gaunt

First Post
The first IC post is up.

Another note, if you are communicating in character to another player via email or PM, please copy me on the email as well since I need to know all of that. Thanks

PS, would it be better to use PMs for private IC notes and communication?

Bleak Knight

First Post
I think we should keep as much of the game as possible in the IC thread. Part of the enjoyment of a pbp lies in reading other people's contributions. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads