• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Game of Thrones - The Defenders of the Vale

Khairn

First Post
Unless anyone has plans to develop this character, I'll give Creighton the 15 yr old 2nd son of Lord Redfort a try.

I'll send you a more detailed background later today.

Ibram Gaunt

First Post
Ok, I have characters or character concepts from...
Bleak Knight
WargamerX
Enforcer
Dave-O (making character for you)
Devyn (Do I need to make yours?)
Mulin (Making character for you)

I still don't have anything from Tyrmatfrage. If I don't hear anything from him by tonight, Devyn will take his place as a permanant member.

Guys, when you email me I NEED you to always sign your emails with your EN world handle since your emails arent always the same name. Its leading to a lot of confusion for me. Thanks

Things are shaping up nicely! Also, once I approve your character please post a description of him or her in the Rogues Gallery forum. I provided a link earlier. I have a placeholder post there already, just post in it.

PS....It's gonna take me a bit since I have to build three characters plus get ready to start, so give me a little time.

Last edited:

Tyrmatfrage

First Post
Sorry for being late, people. I was on holiday for the past three days, and I only just got back.

I intend to play the 13 year old stepdaughter from Redfort's second wife. Has it been established who the second wife is, and who her first husband is? I really need that as it's vital to my character's background. Or am I allowed to just make it all up (cos that's what I'm doing...)

Bleak Knight

First Post
Ibram and I were making up some stuff around that, yes.

However, since you're on the A-Team, I'm gonna seceed (sp?) development of it to you.

Ibram Gaunt

First Post
I have recieved the final character from Tyrmatforge. Here is the group so far....

Brandon the Brawler, House Maester of Redfort (Enforcer)
Melyssa Redfort, Daughter of Lord Horton and his (1st wife?) (Tyrmatfrage)
Creighton Redfort, 2nd son of Lord Horton (Devyn)
Hedge Knight in service to Lord Horton (Munin)
Rhin Snow, Bastard of Lord Rickard Karstark, Ward to Lord Horton (Dave-O)
Mycha Redfort, Daughter of 2nd wife and foster of Lord Horton (WargamerX)

I still have to get characters out to those of you I'm building them for. This is shaping up very nicely! Good job people on making wonderful, rich characters.

Bleak Knight and Devyn, I originally asked that you two be alternates. Even though our full compliment of players has showed up, I'm still going to go ahead and bring you two into the main group since you have shown such dedication and interest. So Bleak Knight, go ahead and get your permanent character geared up.

Looking forward to it!!

PS - My ICQ number is 4160335 if any of you want to chat with me during the afternoons or evenings. Also I work nights so I am usually up by about 2pm CST

Last edited:

Khairn

First Post
Ibram Gaunt said:
Bleak Knight and Devyn, I originally asked that you two be alternates. Even though our full compliment of players has showed up, I'm still going to go ahead and bring you two into the main group since you have shown such dedication and interest.

Woot !

Tyrmatfrage

First Post
Ibram Gaunt said:
I have recieved the final character from Tyrmatforge. Here is the group so far....

Brandon the Brawler, House Maester of Redfort (Enforcer)
Melyssa Redfort, Daughter of Lord Horton and his (1st wife?) (Tyrmatfrage)
Creighton Redfort, 2nd son of Lord Horton (Devyn)
Hedge Knight in service to Lord Horton (Munin)
Rhin Snow, Bastard of Lord Rickard Karstark, Ward to Lord Horton (Dave-O)
Mycha Redfort, Daughter of 2nd wife and foster of Lord Horton (WargamerX)

Hey, people! I think now that all our character backgrounds have been established, we should start discussing the existing relationships between our characters.

Melyssa Redfort is the 11 year old daughter from Lord Horton's first marriage to Lady Pryor of Pebble (House Pryor symbol - partial eclipse; Pebble is an island north of the Fingers). Melyssa is a loner, she's quiet and keeps to herself. But she's a good student so I'm thinking she would have a good relationship with the House Maester Brandon. She's probably ignored by Munin's hedge knight and Rhin Snow. There could possibly be some friction between her and Mycha Redfort, seeing as they are both stepsisters from two different Houses. Devyn, is Creighton from the first wife or the second wife? I suppose their relationship would depend on whether they are true siblings or stepsiblings.

Anyway, it all looks great so far, looking forward to this game! :D

Bleak Knight

First Post
And, no, Mycha is not a young Lucrecia Borgia.
And a good thing that is, otherwise Cersei Lannister would have to eat her (remember the comment on the back of AGoT? ;))

YAY! I'm in!

Ok, I was planning to play a bastard adopted by Lord Horton's second wife's first husband (hang in there!). Now though, since we already have a bastard and a child of the second wife included in the group, will it be ok if I play Horton's first son?

Remove ads