A Hard Time in Harrowdale: The Cavernous Cellar Caper

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Evenar turns to tell Abrielle that it is best to be quiet here when he sees her impression of her stuck up father. he snorts at the sight as he fails to keep his seriousness, then looks guiltily at Fayne.

He then retuns to his previously attemted action of placing his finger to his lips in a 'Shhh" action.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"There are plenty of reasons to remain quiet in a vermin infested place." replies the wizard serius. "And wizard are entertained if you get to know them." he notes smiling.

Rhun

First Post
Fayne remains quiet, his glaive held at the ready, his eyes darting back and forth as he moves further into the cellars. He didn't want to be caught off guard by anymore of the foul inhabitants of the place.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
The re-strengthened Evenar draws his heavy steel blade and redies himself for wht may or maynot happen.

Arkhandus

First Post
Back through the cellar, into the cave

Garret closes the cellar door again as you head down the stairway, though leaving it unlocked, and Abde'ragman casts his light-generating spell again. The cellar looks much like you left it, but the dead rats have been removed and a few more containers have been chewed open. You don't find anything new in the cellar, so you head onward into the cave beyond.

The dead spiders are still there, but have been partially-eaten by something else. Nothing new is in the branch of the cave where you had found the spiders in the first place, so that leaves the other branch of the cave.....

This stretch of cave is relatively dry, but still has a few small stubs of budding stalactites and stalagmites. The cave-floor slopes downward slightly as you follow the second branch of the cave.

[sblock=ooc]Sorry, meant to post again on the weekend, but didn't get around to it. Trying to get back to my normal pace, but I'm just way too tired to post much during my free time lately. Will try to update again before the weekend.

Please roll Listen checks, and I'll post a new map with the current cave-area sometime in the next day or two. Let me know if you make any other preparations before continuing on through the cave, and whether or not you're using the same marching order as before.[/sblock]

Arkhandus

First Post
A Dead End?

You head further into the cave and find a larger room, though short at only 5 feet high from floor to ceiling. You can see a partial tunnel dug in the far end of the room. And as you get closer, you hear some faint scratching noises.....

[sblock=ooc]Roll initiative! If you beat the critters' 13, you can act first. You don't yet know what's in this part of the cave since you can't see it yet around the corner, but you are aware that there's SOMETHING in there.[/sblock]

Attachments

• Harrow-4-4-10.jpg
    Harrow-4-4-10.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 74

Remove ads