• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Magical Society:Ecology and Culture

masque

First Post
jgbrowning said:
I'm sorry I missed your post earlier.

We will be taking pre-orders on our web site when we release the freebie preview (middle-late feb.). We'll know shortly whether or not we'll have a limited edition hardback through our web site. Pre-ordered copies will ship after the GAMA trade show to arrive at houses by (or near) April 1st.

We won't be offering coupons for the book (either lay-flat or hardback), but every order (and pre-order) placed through our website will receive a 1/2 off coupon for the PDF if they provide us an e-mail address in the order form. It's kinda-like getting the PDF for free because we offer free shipping to the US and $3 off shipping anywhere in the world.

joe b.

No problem. I just get the feeling that the new book will sell out before I get back to the states (long before then, as a matter of fact), and I really don't want to miss it. Guess I'll just have to wait a few weeks to preorder.

Thanks!

Remove ads