• I love 4e and I am not going back to 3.x

Votes: 113 47.9%
  • I love 4e but will still play 3.x

Votes: 47 19.9%
  • I like 4e but still love 3.x more

Votes: 19 8.1%
  • I dislike 4e and own the books, but have not played 4e yet

Votes: 23 9.7%
  • I dislike 4e but have not played or own the books.

Votes: 34 14.4%

FalcWP

Explorer
Love the way it looks, looking forward to playing and running it in a week and a half or so, but I'd still play 3.x if that's what someone was running. Don't think I'd *run* 3.5 again unless 4E winds up being really, really bad in play, which I don't see happening.

Belorin

Explorer
FalcWP said:
Love the way it looks, looking forward to playing and running it in a week and a half or so, but I'd still play 3.x if that's what someone was running. Don't think I'd *run* 3.5 again unless 4E winds up being really, really bad in play, which I don't see happening.
This is pretty much me except I have players that don't want to switch to 4E, so they will be running a Pathfinder game that I am playing in. (I DM'd the 3.5 and do DM the 4E game.)

Bel

Nightchilde-2 said:
Love 4e and have already sold pretty much all of my 3.x books. ;)
You are better than I am. I still have all of my old books from every edition in my closet, despite the fact that I will never, ever use 95% of them ever again. eBay beckons, but my packrat bloodline is too strong.

Mercule

Adventurer
Jedi_Solo said:
Really like the look of 4e, own the books, but am in the middle of a 3e campaign at the moment and my group as a whole is not convinced.

So it's still 3.X at the moment. We'll see what happens when this current campaign comes to an end.
Pretty much exactly my situation.

I voted "love 4e, but will play 3.x".

When the current 3.5 game ends, it's either 4e or nWoD -- assuming I get my way.

Ander00

First Post
I voted for the first option. But really, 'love' is a bit too strong a word at this point, and I wouldn't actually mind playing any of the previous editions as much as I would DMing them.

cheers

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases