D&D 5E A New Frontier [IC]

Azurewraith

Explorer
]"Treat those two well I made themna deal!" Ramas shouts above the groaning of the interlocked ships as he shields his eyes from heat and smoke, he tries to aid the sailors the best he can.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"You really shouldn't expect other people to follow your deals if you don't discuss it first. These are pirates and should walk the plank. But this is captains decisions."

Ooc: Azurewraith, this is part of Luthors doctrine, nothing personal. I'll just make some noise for RP reasons

River Song

Explorer
"No, no, no... surely we are not merciless pirates ourselves!" The monk move over to the Captain. "Captain, please. These men surrendered in good faith, don't be a callous c@#^!"

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Finally some one who understands, enough blood has been shed today." Ramas says patting Thren on the back heartily as they cross on the stairs to the poop deck.

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
At sea
Morning
Round 0

With the pirate leader finally down and the rest of his pirates surrendered, Arjhan moved to rejoin the others as the sailors secured the pirates.

“How badly damaged are we?” he asked, watching as the sailors tried to disentangle the two ships. “Will we be able to complete the voyage?” It was a long way to the new world, after all, and he feared the crossing would be even more dangerous if they were damaged.

[sblock=Actions]
Move:
Action:
Concentration:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 11/11
AC: 16
Breath weapon*
Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (1/2): Animal Friendship (Domain), Speak with Animals (Domain), Bless, Cure Wounds, Healing Word, Shield of Faith
[/sblock]

Thateous

Explorer
Captain Kunka scoffs, "Surely you do not mistake me for one of the merciless sea dogs that were cut down this day..." A loud whistle from the Pirate ship steals his a attention and he nods to Jacques who takes his whip off his belt and cracks it before barking orders. The Sailors snap to, engaging the sails and cleaning the deck. The Captain looks at you, Thren, Arjhan, and Ramas, "What about the metal man?"

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Lost at sea due to YOUR! Reckless actions I would assume. They had no sails they where NO THREAT to us or anyone! Yet you decided to ram them now people are dead, you are just like them..."

Ramas good arm is visibly shaking from rage as he turns his back to the captain and walks away, the sooner we hit land the better he thinks.

Jago

Explorer
Tarukka slumped hard against the railing after the pirates had surrendered, his axe clattering to the wooden deck and held in place by a weak palm so it did not slide into the briny sea. His shield was loosened, his armor desperately clawed at to try and remove the weight upon his shoulder, finally able to push some of the mail away from the padding at his collarbone. The end of battle brought with it a world of hurt, and the Tiefling only thanked his Elven goddess that the bone did not feel broken. At least, not to him.

" And this is why ..." he wheezed painfully, " My people ... don't go on ... sailing trips ..."

It took him a moment more before he could grip the railing with his good arm, grasping his axe and sliding it back into a belt frog to keep it safe. He couldn't carry the shield, resolving instead to shove it with his hoof away from the edge of the ship before moving to join the others that had helped in the defense. He had to practically stumble out of the way of the Half-Elf on his way past, the anger visible in the whiteness of his knuckles and the crimson blush upon his cheeks.

Now there's a proud one if ever I saw ...

Clutching his shoulder, Tarukka found a nearby crate and settled himself upon it, his tail lashing back and forth at the uncomfortable fact that his arm felt entirely useless. With luck, it would heal fast. He smiled softly up at the assembled, his sharp, pointed teeth appearing more predatory than friendly, though the slits he called pupils seemed to try and convey a genuine sense of camaraderie.

" What an ... unnecessary bit of ... violence that was ..."

Unable to take it anymore, he bent over, wriggling and struggling until the mail was thrown off of his body. Letting out a sigh of relief, he continued with much less labored breath.

" It seems you folks know how to handle yourselves. Thank you for the help," he offered, " My name is Tarukka, of the Clan Tethadriel. Who are you ..?"

[sblock=Mini Stats]HP - 3/11
AC - 18 (Shield)

Saves
Str: +1 Dex: +1 Con: +1 Int: +3 Wis: +3 Cha: +4[/sblock]

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Captain Kunka scoffs, "Surely you do not mistake me for one of the merciless sea dogs that were cut down this day..." A loud whistle from the Pirate ship steals his a attention and he nods to Jacques who takes his whip off his belt and cracks it before barking orders. The Sailors snap to, engaging the sails and cleaning the deck. The Captain looks at you, Thren, Arjhan, and Ramas, "What about the metal man?"

"Of course not, Captain. You will of course give them fair trial and decide their fate fairly. Our city of origin laws say that pirates hang. But we're on your ship so it is your decision."

Turning toward the group, young priest offers
"I am Luthor Stormcaller, priest of Valkur, High Captain, protector of ships and patron to all sea explorers. Mighty be his name and blessed this vessel.We didn't talk much before, but you all showed initiative - in your own various ways - and abilities to help us on our way. Good job, everyone!"
he ends the introduction and impromptu blessing with good cheer for everyone, his gestures including the sailors around them.

Remove ads